ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Kansas championship game thread—-Monday 4 April 2022

I think it is funny that the Duke fans are all like so glad UNC had their hearts ripped out Har Har. Naw, dudes, we are like that's okay what a great season we still destroyed Duke and K's legacy on a down year and actually got to the final moments of a championship. Lolol. They already made our season regardless of the outcome.
They remain clueless to that fact...

Reactions: Old_School59

I think it is funny that the Duke fans are all like so glad UNC had their hearts ripped out Har Har. Naw, dudes, we are like that's okay what a great season we still destroyed Duke and K's legacy on a down year and actually got to the final moments of a championship. Lolol. They already made our season regardless of the outcome.
So that was your super bowl? More important than a natty? Gotcha…..

Ruining the cult rally for Belzebulb, then driving the stake in his heart in the final four, is really bigger than the Banner bro. See, we don't live amongst Kansas fans to hear that lip..BUT, we're your neighbor, that has a NC flag on our house or flag pole, and the only thing you can do is look at it and STFU BITCH... YOU VE BEEN 2 UPPED IN ONE YEAR......FOR ETERNITY. Mods plz, don't give this cult member the tomestone, we can have fun with him. LITTLE BROTHER BITCH

Just an unbelievable, incredible run in the tournament. So happy to be able to watch this team!! Finally got ever so slightly outplayed after five heroic wins. Going to remember the run fondly for a long time, and hope it's a sign of what's to come!

I was completely heart broken when Villanova beat us a few years back, that one stung.. This one? OK. No cherry on top? Ok. The rest of the cake was pretty awesome.

Reactions: Old_School59
I would say ruining Coach Ks retirement party and final season in epic fashion will be remembered longer than our 7th national championship. Sorry, bud.

We can always get the 7th later. We couldn't do that to your program later.

I have one question. Wtf was the thinking behind putting McCoy in at the end of the game? I actually was pumped at Walton maybe getting in there. I guess it was to pin down screen for a play clearly designed for Manek to take the final shot but...

I would say ruining Coach Ks retirement party and final season in epic fashion will be remembered longer than our 7th national championship. Sorry, bud.

You win the internet..POST OF THE CENTURY!!!!

I have one question. Wtf was the thinking behind putting McCoy in at the end of the game? I actually was pumped at Walton maybe getting in there. I guess it was to pin down screen for a play clearly designed for Manek to take the final shot but...
And, Brady fell down in that last play

Up by 15 at the half and lose?

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving group of asshole Cheaters!! Choke on it bitches
Losing on your f'n homecourt to your hated arch rival in your legendary coach's last regualr season game? Then losing to them again on the biggest stage in basketball with the NC game on the line?

Don't even talk about choking, shit-for-brains. dook corraled the all-time title for that this year. The "more deserving assholess" get to stuff that in their trophy case. And that burn will last forever - you don't get another chance next year, you f'n idiot.

Last edited:
Super bowl yes natty no. It would’ve been great but from where we were to where we ended is a major improvement. Btw along the way we gave Heels’ fans at least two of the best memories that will last a lifetime (also shared those with dook fans). It’s evident that those two moments will last forever for dook fans too and you’re welcome. Difference in us losing is we overachieved while dook pissed the bed and themselves. So continue to spend it however you need to in order to make yourself feel better. Reflect on your season oh maybe you shouldn’t I don’t want you to suffer a mental breakdown. The natty we played for would’ve been great but making sure dook didn’t have a chance to was pretty dang sweet. Actually winning the natty would’ve been great just knowing dook fans would’ve been even more ticked.

FACT.....I told my wife right before the game. "It's may sound odd, but the win vs dook in the final four, means more to me than the Championship
Didn’t say that to mine but did say we probably beat one of the most talented team. Too bad they can’t handle the pressure or the Heels. Bad coaching I would say.

Great post or poast idk which lol

I hate that the team didn’t respond well last night when Kansas smacked them in the mouth like they had been. Not sure if it was because of the mounting injuries or what. Seemed somewhat deflated when they realized love wasn’t going to save the day again. Lastly the lack of energy could be a hangover from Saturday although not sure I buy that. All things combined injuries, no love and possible hangover did us in along with Kansas being a pretty good team.

It sucked….a LOT. About like tonight did for you
Last night did suck. However, the pain will not last, and UNC will win more titles in the future. What will never change though, is that UNC defeated K in his final home game AND in the first ever Tournament meeting. Duke has to live with that forever!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT