ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Louisville game thread Thursday 12 March 2015

Originally posted by IDUNK4HEELS:
Louisville up by 1 with under 15 minutes to go. Someone smarter than me explain why Hicks is getting all of this Pt instead of Johnson. And why has Tokoto being Awol on offense
I think Roy is worried about Brice getting in foul trouble.

Great back and forth game. Too bad the refs have to keep on getting in the way. Call it both ways morons.

Originally posted by jah420:
Originally posted by IDUNK4HEELS:
Louisville up by 1 with under 15 minutes to go. Someone smarter than me explain why Hicks is getting all of this Pt instead of Johnson. And why has Tokoto being Awol on offense
I think Roy is worried about Brice getting in foul trouble.
And with Meeks sluggish and Tokoto in foul trouble, that would make sense.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
harrell swinging on the rim... Tech, anybody?

gawd that dude pisses me off
Yeah, that guy is a jerk. When you pull yourself up using the rim, should be automatic T. He loves to showboat. Refs being ACC refs. Would have been called against UNC.

50-50 under 12 to play. Still no points for Tokoto but he has 4 fouls.Rozier is a stud. Jackson and Johnson playing good in the second half

I don't think one needs additional proof the refs have been instructed to make Lville win this game.

Eades really picking on Brice!
mad.r191677.gif

57-56 under 8 to go after a Berry air ball. Harrell starting to take over the game. UNC needs a stop and they need to keep feeding Brice

It's pretty obvious that we aren't getting the same calls that Louisville does . .

Blatantly obvious.

The 2nd half effort by the Heels has been great. Would be up by 10 if the refs knew the actual rules of basketball. What a bunch of frickin morons. How these idiots keep their jobs is besides me.

Originally posted by BillyL:
It's pretty obvious that we aren't getting the same calls that Louisville does . .

Blatantly obvious.
How do we keep getting hosed like this game after game?

Originally posted by DeanFor President:

Originally posted by BillyL:

Blatantly obvious.
How do we keep getting hosed like this game after game?
My conspiracy theory is that the ACC is getting UNC for the scandal. It is pretty obvious that something is not right. I know I am biased and complain about the refs a lot, but how can you explain these calls over this season. It is a complete joke.

we don't need to run clock... keep attacking Heels
Exactly, how many games has UNC lost this year doing this at the end. Got the lead being aggressive, keep it up. Really Roy, wake up.

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:
we don't need to run clock... keep attacking Heels
Exactly, how many games has UNC lost this year doing this at the end. Got the lead being aggressive, keep it up. Really Roy, wake up.
Maybe that last series will wake everyone up... that was pathetic.

Carolina up 7 under 3 to go. Meeks playing well in crunch time
Rozier has gone cold and that must be the reason Tokoto is still in the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT