ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Miami game thread Saturday 20 Feb

Great jump to start the second half. Ripped away Miami's will. Didn't let them hang around. Maybe a lesson learned compared to the previous game. Great response.

Reactions: jah420
If I was Roy, I would splice every made 3 together and every missed 3 together. Wouldn't say a word except to ask what is the difference. You can almost call makes and misses before it leaves their hand. Shot selection leads to higher percentage shooting. Simple.

Reactions: jah420
I cannot believe this domination. It's like someone stole their identities and then brought them back.

May be the best effort I've seen from us in a long while. Keep it up guys. Teach yourselves how to put the foot on the peddle.

Reactions: BillyL and jah420
I think if Brice would throw up another full court shot in real play it may well go in today.

No celebrating by coaches if it was me. I would go in after the game and say this is what you can do and that is what it takes to be a national champion.

Reactions: RP12
Can Meeks dunk?
Ha! Don't ask for jump from KM. Don't expect it. Don't wish for it. Don't beg for it. You ain't gettin it. You'll get no jump and like it. Though that being said he has given a bit better effort today it seems.

A wide open three for the canes gets us to the 12 minute tv timeout with Carolina leading by 66-42. Berry now with 4 fouls will have to sit for probably until the 8 minute tv break. Carolina much better this half on the defensive glass.

HarlemGlobetrotters_V3_460x285.jpg

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT