ADVERTISEMENT

**UNC vs Notre Dame on Friday 11 March game thread**

Now is when we need to play the same game and go after Auguste and get him out out of the game, too, while we're at I, Colson needs some fouls, too.
Auguste easily could've had his 4ht on a couple plays already. I don't see any way they let a ND kid foul out

Got to feel for James. I swear the call a foul when he breathes. Wouldn't be surprised if they call one in him while he's sitting on the bench.

Hicks isn't reading the D here. He is forcing it a bit

Last edited:
What the hell did Brice do? He just basically let him drive and the dude fell down?

Pinson takes a charge and a Jackson score 55-32 then Johnson gets his 4th at match Auguste - who also got his 4th foul on the bad charge call.

Dang. Rooting for Joel James. But he's bad enough with TWO hands. Is bound to suck with one hand. Grab it with two hands and jam it back home. It shouldn't be that hard.

Not sure about that call on Nate but he was absolutely being fouled on his way to the basket before that.

I like Jackson being aggressive tonight, taking it strong to the rim, even though he got fouled,

Gotta make those free throws now.

Reactions: HEELS1984
I like Jackson being aggressive tonight, taking it strong to the rim, even though he got fouled,

Gotta make those free throws now.

Me too. He has missed some easy ones but is much better when he is engaged and aggressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT