ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC VS Tennessee - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Still amazing how our FT shooting sucks so bad with the coaches we have on staff. Impossible to hit two in a row

Here’s the stat that sums it up for me as of the 7 and a half minute mark left in the game Tennessee 25 assists us 7

Hubert was able to gloss over the D at the presser yesterday. He needs to address questions about it every time now, especially after he talked up our d potential so much before the season
People were being a bit naive if they ever thought this was going to be a good defensive team. We have two players that can play any kind of D, Bacot and Leaky. Maybe harris or McCoy can provide more, but not the major rotation guys.

I thought it was a bit glib of Hubert to say “he felt no pressure to win early, he was just thrilled to be the coach.” Maybe he better step up his sense of urgency because his team apparently feels the same.

Reactions: heels05champs
This is bad. I don’t buy the being tired crap either. We can’t just plan on beating the easy teams because TN isn’t that good and we look like crap

Getting schooled in so many areas in this game, but we are 14-18 from the line. That's very good.
Seems like we miss so many. Maybe it’s the fact we miss the front end of a one and one. I would’ve thought it was worse than that but still sucks.

Well an embarrassing and humiliating performance. How about getting a little Pissed off at this team No more happy talk...just shocked at how bad we look. No excuses starts at the top with the coach. If we look like this in Jan and February then i honestly believe we need to think about a coaching change...and I never thought I would say that.

The freshmen must really suck if they couldn’t get in the game today. Realize styles played a little bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT