ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC VS UNC - Asheville - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Here they go with their questionable basketball IQ. Bad passes, shots, not boxing out. I really would like to know why Hubert is not playing Styles or Dunn. This is a great game for these guys to get some run. When RJ or another player keeps making the same mistakes and turning it over Hubert needs to pull them to teach them that those plays will not be tolerated and they have consequences

Reactions: Ozheelfan
Turnover to end the half. Interesting facts at half: Both teams combined only have six fouls total in the half. The bulldogs shot 21 three pointers

Totally clueless self centered group of bball players at this point. No teamwork, no direction or organization what so ever.

Reactions: Heels5150
Heels need a point guard.

this team and last years team are proof that combo, volume scorers who dominate high school without being able to run a team are not the answer.

sadly, I don’t think Hubert has recruited a genuine floor general for next year either.

Bacot's first assist was to the 3rd row .. but he excels against lesser players .. smdh

Haven't been able to watch, but from looking g at the halftime box score it seems like we are crushing them on the glass.

Surprised to see some of the earlier comments.

I'm at the game, it's not as magic as it was (what really is TBF) but it's still great to be here haven't been in person in a long time. Good to bring my son to his first game... 16 year old don't get excited for much.
Albeit vs lesser competition, D looks like it's been a focus all week. I wish we'd lock down rebounds though.
Go Heels.

Reactions: Heels5150
Haven't been able to watch, but from looking g at the halftime box score it seems like we are crushing them on the glass.

Surprised to see some of the earlier comments.
It's deceiving, we may have the technical crushing statistical lead but several have slipped passed us.

I am sick of not being able to see games. I cut the cord on direct and now I've missed 3 games so far. Home they get on some real networks soon. We use to be primetime

I am sick of not being able to see games. I cut the cord on direct and now I've missed 3 games so far. Home they get on some real networks soon. We use to be primetime
Everything is streamed somewhere these days but I agree, seems like every game used to be on some channel somewhere in the dial.

This game is not on Sling, but with Sling you can get most of the games the others should be on ESPN.

I’ve heard that Davis is a “one man fast break”. Unfortunately he has no clue when he has a teammate with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT