ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC VS UNC - Asheville - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

The way this team is playing it looks like they took “Asheville, Under” in the prediction contest

I’m stating the obvious, but we’re not very good right now. Poorly coached right now too. But I’m confident in our staff and the players.

I am seeing moments of better defense this game… still inconsistent, but at least there are moments

of course, our offense looks worse

if we are being honest, we aren’t very good right now. too many turnovers. dribble way too damn much. we are so bad defending the ball that Hubert is almost forced to play Leaky and Ant Harris who give us less than zero at this point offensively but they have a pulse defensively on the perimeter which we need. another year of mediocre basketball. how did we get here so quick?

This team is hard to watch. So far this year Huberts coaching job gets a D from me as a game coach. His transfers I give him an A. His recruiting I give him a B+

Reactions: jeans1515
This teams real problem is they don’t have a point guard or a slasher that can get to the rim for an easy bucket.. Davis is a black hole.. love never passes ahead.. neither can drive and dish that well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT