ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs VIRGINIA GAME THREAD

You also heard people telling you Felton was lazy and undisciplined, if you were listening closely.
It won’t matter how good White and Little are. We’re gonna struggle unless a Meeks, Zeller, Henson, Hansbrough, etc magically shows up.

It’s really incredible that we have two seniors and a junior starting as our 1-3 and we sling the ball into the stands 28 times a game.

It won’t matter how good White and Little are. We’re gonna struggle unless a Meeks, Zeller, Henson, Hansbrough, etc magically shows up.

I don't disagree, in principle. The front court will be a huge concern next year, just as it is this year. But next year's team will be more talented on paper.

Driving through our defense is like driving on an empty overpass this teams defense is starting to remind me if our girls team defense no existence

Heels have a total of 16 points from anyone not named Joel Berry or Kenny Williams. Not gonna cut it guys!!

I wish Cam would just shoot when he has some room. He's letting the defense get into him and then trying to drive, which isn't working.

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT