ADVERTISEMENT

USGA in LA for the US Open

patrick reed, tom watson, david toms, cink, d-bags…as i pointed out earlier, rory just can’t close.

and if you’re including how he ended a personal relationship as part of some criteria, then the line is pretty long.

I don't believe you are the only one that gets to declare who is and who is not a douche. I too am capable. And it appears, I have higher standards.

The golf gods agree and have seen to it thus far that Rory will pay for being the douche that he is.

Ok. Don't call it karma then. Instead, I'll go with the "golf gods". The golf gods have recognized what a little bitch Rory is and have decided to take action. I'll sacrifice a few balls in the water next time I play to please them.
100% different. I'll always cater to the golf gods, agreed.

what about Fred Couples? I have heard conflicting opinions...either super nice guy or complete dickhead. Please, no 'somewhere in between' kind of answer. He's either a dick or he isn't.

Well, he recently was popping off at the mouth about LIV with nonsensical shit that he attempted to later walk back. I always liked Fred until then and he has my favorite golf swing ever.

Reactions: bluetoe
I don't believe you are the only one that gets to declare who is and who is not a douche. I too am capable. And it appears, I have higher standards.

The golf gods agree and have seen to it thus far that Rory will pay for being the douche that he is.
Gordon Sargent must have annoyed them by being too good for an amateur. At least they showed a sense of humor in taking him down a peg.

i didn’t say that…i’m telling you what everyone has known for years and from my own experience with two of them…norman also, a real d-bag, but i have a lot of respect for his reign…not a closer though, obviously.

i could also argue phil is/was because he has quite the history…something clicked with him at bethpage in 2009, possibly his wife dealing with cancer, then he became arnie-like in the fan’s eye.

i'm not a huge Rory fan but he's definitely a mental midget right now. it's crazy that Tiger and Phil have won majors since Rory.

also, Scottie is a dick. has this boring, clean image but i've been around him a lot, not impressed with how he treats fans, especially kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT