ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas early line UNC-USC

agree, less question marks with the chickens than carolina.
really hope i'm wrong.

completely disagree ... USCjr's O is very unproven ... WRs, QB, RB ... their execution will be the key to this game against a new UNC D that will be very raw as well ... a Vegas +/- 3 game is like a toss up , they are basically saying they dont know who will win .... Im guessing most people will go with USCjr because of their recent history, even if last year was a rough one for them ... and the fact that their recruiting / depth has been pretty good over the years with Ole Shiny Pants

Reactions: uncboy10
You guys are going to be pleasantly surprised after the game. But I certainly understand those who are cautioning against too much optimism. Heels in a close one.

Reactions: uncboy10
Ever since Spurrier ran up the score against us the year he won the ACC, I have had an intense dislike for him and his teams. To compound matters, I've never cared for SC either. They were one of my least favorite teams when they were in the conference. So to say I want us to "stomp a mudhole in them and walk it dry" would be an understatement. Perhaps that's why I bet twenty on the Heels. I must admit the injuries to our OL have me worried. Any news on Tommy Boy Hatton's concussion?

Ever since Spurrier ran up the score against us the year he won the ACC, I have had an intense dislike for him and his teams. To compound matters, I've never cared for SC either. They were one of my least favorite teams when they were in the conference. So to say I want us to "stomp a mudhole in them and walk it dry" would be an understatement. Perhaps that's why I bet twenty on the Heels. I must admit the injuries to our OL have me worried. Any news on Tommy Boy Hatton's concussion?
You must have a dislike for a lot of teams. Everybody ran the score up on you that year because you did and still stink!

i have nothing but respect for Spurrier, any coach that can win a championship at d00k in football has to be given his props. But I want to knock his $$$$ in the dirt, as my old chief used to say. Second only to NVSU, this game is personal.

Well..South Carolina can always claim (and sometimes do) that they won have the ACC football championship more times than Pitt, Louisville, BC, Syracuse. and Miami rolled together.

From across 15/501, I hope you guys run away with it. I am tired of hearing about the SEC. A win on Thursday would be great for the conference and your program.

Unless your defense is swiss cheese wet paper bag porous and your offense turns it over 5 times you win going away. Stop the run and the screen passes double cover cooper and blitz the chicken poop out of their inexperienced qb. if I can figure it out surely Chizik can as well.

Unless your defense is swiss cheese wet paper bag porous and your offense turns it over 5 times you win going away. Stop the run and the screen passes double cover cooper and blitz the chicken poop out of their inexperienced qb. if I can figure it out surely Chizik can as well.

Swiss cheese wet paper bag porous would've been a pretty accurate description for our defense in 2014 so I hope we protect the football

Reactions: Raising Heel
It definitely brought back bad memories...
Last year's defense was your-blind-date-has-bad-breath-and-talks-too-much-and-orders-the-most-expensive-thing-on-the-menu-but-doesn't-even-finish-it-then-won't-even-give-you-the-courtesy-of-putting-out-afterward-just-to-put-some-kind-of-positive-spin-on-a-sucktastic-evening bad.

Last year's defense was your-blind-date-has-bad-breath-and-talks-too-much-and-orders-the-most-expensive-thing-on-the-menu-but-doesn't-even-finish-it-then-won't-even-give-you-the-courtesy-of-putting-out-afterward-just-to-put-some-kind-of-positive-spin-on-a-sucktastic-evening bad.

Sounds like somebody had a rough weekend

Reactions: Raising Heel
A couple friends and I vowed not to attend our senior prom. Well two days before the prom, another good friend's grandmother died so he asked if I would take his girlfriend for him. I obliged because I'm a nice guy (read: sucker). I ended up footing the bill for a tux, her surf & turf dinner, the (shared) limo, etc. all while knowing I wasn't getting any action whatsoever. I should've gotten an award for that. **coolstorybro.jpg**

Keep your day job

So three weeks ago Vegas had this game anywhere from 7-10pts favoring the chickens...now its down to 3pts.
Either Vegas wants money (as they do) on both sides moving or someone found something out...o_O

So three weeks ago Vegas had this game anywhere from 7-10pts favoring the chickens...now its down to 3pts.
Either Vegas wants money (as they do) on both sides moving or someone found something out...o_O
The 65 o/u seems a bit high for the first game of the season, regardless of how bad the defense(s) are.

What are you suggesting uncboy10? We gonna hit 'em for about 84 points total, 21 per qtr? :)
Seriously, I know that they have some question marks on defense but we better hope ours is improved and can cause their new QB problems with a rush and pass defense. Our new scheme seems to have our guys up front thinking we can do well against the run.

We'll have 7 in the first 15 seconds after Logan takes the opening kick back to the house ;)

lotta drinking going on here...and i like it.
koolaid.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT