ADVERTISEMENT

What will Tua choose?

What ended up being the injury? Rumor at the time was he may never play again. I guess it was not as ad as it looked.

To me it makes more sense to declare for the draft.. he may no go top 10, but I still think somebody will take him in the first round even if he has to rehab the first year. He can watch & learn while getting fully healthy.

If he stays at Bama and gets hurt again, then he's really going to be considered a fragile dude and his draft stock will drop.

Reactions: tarheel0910
To me it makes more sense to declare for the draft.. he may no go top 10, but I still think somebody will take him in the first round even if he has to rehab the first year. He can watch & learn while getting fully healthy.

If he stays at Bama and gets hurt again, then he's really going to be considered a fragile dude and his draft stock will drop.
I think if it were not for that fear, he would stay and try to win the National Championship and a Heisman.

I'd leave. No way would I let those sec defenses pound on me another year and risk another injury and possibly millions of dollars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT