ADVERTISEMENT

What you call things

What you call these?
TissueBox-800.jpg
Tissue

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
What you call these?
TissueBox-800.jpg

I take the THN approach to this one, and use the most famous brand name... Kleenex. Unlike soda (or tonic, or pop, or soft drinks, or carbonated beverages, or whatever the hell you guys call them other than Cokes) I don't think there is any difference between a Kleenex brand tissue and a... well I can't even name any other brands so that sort of proves my point right there.

Why? Why do girls do this? I understand tats and jewelry and daddy issues but IMO smooth, tan, unblemished skin is sexy on its own.
Ok, I guess I need to clarify what I'm looking for. I was referring to the two circular objects that are half covered. I'm limited in my search options at work and that was the best picture I could post without getting fired.

Reactions: Blue2010
I take the THN approach to this one, and use the most famous brand name... Kleenex. Unlike soda (or tonic, or pop, or soft drinks, or carbonated beverages, or whatever the hell you guys call them other than Cokes) I don't think there is any difference between a Kleenex brand tissue and a... well I can't even name any other brands so that sort of proves my point right there.
Puffs snot rags.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT