ADVERTISEMENT

What's the ugliest car ever made?

So ... anybody see the actual Tesla pickup prototype last night?

191121212606-tesla-cybertruck-exlarge-169.jpg

191121213439-tesla-cybertruck-exlarge-169.jpg
They designed this in Minecraft

I mean you knew he wasn't going to just slap a Tesla grill on a truck that looks like every other pickup, right?

I didn't expect him to go full Delorean, but it was a given that it would be very different from what's out there, and likely a polarizing design.

I mean you knew he wasn't going to just slap a Tesla grill on a truck that looks like every other pickup, right?

I didn't expect him to go full Delorean, but it was a given that it would be very different from what's out there, and likely a polarizing design.
Yeah, I figured it would be different. I was just expecting something closer to the pic @Terror Beard posted or at the very least something closer to the ugly original Honda Ridgeline. I can't imagine anyone at Tesla likes this thing other than him.

Yeah, I figured it would be different. I was just expecting something closer to the pic @Terror Beard posted or at the very least something closer to the ugly original Honda Ridgeline. I can't imagine anyone at Tesla likes this thing other than him.

I thought the one I poasted was ridiculous but this thing is so horrible that it almost seems like Musk is trolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT