ADVERTISEMENT

Where Do You Sit And What Instrument Do You Play In Said Bandwagon?

Basketball only fans are the shitiest representatives of my university. I'm entitled to play that card. Deal with it.
Oh, it's your University. I didn't realize that you owned it. The shitiest representatives are people like you who think they are better than others. I'm entitled to tell you that you're the shitty fan, so deal with it.

Reactions: strummingram
Oh, it's your University. I didn't realize that you owned it. The shitiest representatives are people like you who think they are better than others. I'm entitled to tell you that you're the shitty fan, so deal with it.

I'm a poor representative of my university (read, my alma matter, not the actual physical owner) because I support their programs across the board regardless of whether or not they're the reigning champions?

Strong argument, cotton.

I'm a poor representative of my university (read, my alma matter, not the actual physical owner) because I support their programs across the board regardless of whether or not they're the reigning champions?

Strong argument, cotton.
No, you're a poor representative because you act like you're superior to other people. You're no better than anyone else.

No, you're a poor representative because you act like you're superior to other people. You're no better than anyone else.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. I am above giving 'UNC fans' the greenlight to turn their backs on our kids because they don't play the right sport. It's bullshit and I place little value in their fandom.

EZNOEvh.png

Wasn't your question rhetorical? No one plays an instrument in a bandwagon.

Actually, in that particular case it was rhetorical. Because I already knew the answer.

Here's a serious question for you though strum. What's it like dick riding a clemsonite that takes shots like this at our players?

We have the stupidest players on the planet. Losing 30-10 and they celebrate a missed PAT. Fukkin morons

Wrong board. Wrong side of the flowchart.

Actually, in that particular case it was rhetorical. Because I already knew the answer.

Here's a serious question for you though strum. What's it like dick riding a clemsonite that takes shots like this at our players?

You’re an idiot. Anyone who watched that game recognized the fact that our players looked like dumbasses in that moment.

You just look like a pathetic POS right now. Did you seriously just go through my post history to find that? Get a life you douche nozzle.

Last edited:

I've taken plenty of shots at our players when they're playing poorly. It's part of being a fan.

You came here with the sole purpose of bashing fellow UNC fans. What kind of a true fan does that?

You’re an idiot. Anyone who watched that game recognized the fact that OUR players looked like dumbasses in that moment.

You just look like a pathetic POS right now. Did you seriously just go through my post history to find that? Get a life you douche nozzle.

Real lololer.

Last edited:
I've got a bag of dicks for clemson fanboys that shit on our football team and anyone else that excuses the aforementioned walmart fan's behavior on a UNC message board.

That sounds pretty ghey. Sorry I don’t roll that way. NTTAWWT

Come back when you’ve got 500 posts. My fandom is far more established on this board than yours is. And sort out that stupid ass avatar. At least I know the fukkin school colors.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I've taken plenty of shots at our players when they're playing poorly. It's part of being a fan.

You came here with the sole purpose of bashing fellow UNC fans. What kind of a true fan does that?

Nice strawman. I'm not bashing fellow UNC fans. Read the OP. That wasn't the purpose of this thread. Two people got sand in their vaginas because I called out our basketball bandwagon clinger-ons.

Right. I'm sure I'll run into you pregaming at TOPOS.

If you do then you can buy me an Old Well White as an apology for acting like an asshat. That’s where I pregame and have dinner every time I go to Chapel Hill you dipshit.

And it’s TOPO not TOPOS. Moron

If you’re going to steal my avatar, don’t fuk it up with the wrong colors and a crappy low res JPEG

Reactions: tarheel0910
Nice strawman. I'm not bashing fellow UNC fans. Read the OP. That wasn't the purpose of this thread. Two people got sand in their vaginas because I called out our basketball bandwagon clinger-ons.
You went further than that. You insinuated that dude should have been banned. Your arrogance is pathetic. This fan base that you hate is worse off because of it. If you want to shit on UNC fans go to pack pride. They'll love you there.

Reactions: strummingram
If you do then you can buy me an Old Well White as an apology for acting like an asshat. That’s where I pregame and have dinner every time I go to Chapel Hill you dipshit.

And it’s TOPO not TOPOS. Moron

I'll buy you a drink if the streak ever ends. And only someone that never spent time on Franklin St would bother trying to point out something as trivial as a common misnomer amongst the locals. But I get it if you're trying to fit in.

Why is everyone feeding the troll?

Who cares about what team anyone pulls for. Who cares if people like the basketball team above all the other sports. I prefer NFL over college, simply because I am usually to busy on Saturdays to watch sports. Makes me no less a fan. Did they teach a course on being a douche at UNC?

You went further than that. You insinuated that dude should have been banned. Your arrogance is pathetic. This fan base that you hate is worse off because of it. If you want to shit on UNC fans go to pack pride. They'll love you there.

Never attended UNC. Is perfectly fine with people that pull against UNC calling themselves fans. Claims UNC alumnus that is an actual fan of the university and supports ALL of it's student athletes makes the fan base worse off. Suggest they sign-up on packpride.

You're almost as smart as @uncboy10. Color me shocked that both were denied.

Why is everyone feeding the troll?

Who cares about what team anyone pulls for. Who cares if people like the basketball team above all the other sports. I prefer NFL over college, simply because I am usually to busy on Saturdays to watch sports. Makes me no less a fan. Did they teach a course on being a douche at UNC?

Yes. But were you there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT