ADVERTISEMENT

Where Do You Sit And What Instrument Do You Play In Said Bandwagon?

SzsHh85.jpg

Never attended UNC. Is perfectly fine with people that pull against UNC calling themselves fans. Claims UNC alumnus that is an actual fan of the university and supports ALL of it's student athletes makes the fan base worse off. Suggest they sign-up on packpride.

You're almost as smart as @uncboy10. Color me shocked that both were denied.
I wasn't denied dumbass, I went where I got the scholarship. And there's that proof again that you think people who went to UNC are somehow better people. You are a pathetic person. I don't care for assholes like you and don't want to be associated with them. Please just go to pack pride. They have multiple threads where they talk shit about UNC fans. You will fit in better with them.

I wasn't denied dumbass, I went where I got the scholarship. And there's that proof again that you think people who went to UNC are somehow better people. You are a pathetic person. I don't care for assholes like you and don't want to be associated with them. Please just go to pack pride. They have multiple threads where they talk shit about UNC fans. You will fit in better with them.

I feel like I'm already there everytime you quote me.

Thanks for cutting me some slack on that apostrophe catastrophe.

He’s 0/2 on that one. I wasn’t denied either, I just saved 50K by staying in state.

What’s even more ironic is I’m planning to do my masters at UNC starting next fall... And I’ve almost gotten in multiple fights with redneck idiots for wearing Carolina blue in the clemson student section. This dude is a clown. He’d fit in better at PP or with the redneck clemson fans.

Reactions: tarheel0910
He’s 0/2 on that one. I wasn’t denied either, I just saved 50K by staying in state.

What’s even more ironic is I’m planning to do my masters at UNC starting next fall... And I’ve almost gotten in multiple fights with redneck idiots for wearing Carolina blue in the clemson student section. This dude is a clown. He’d fit in better at PP or with the redneck clemson fans.

I wasn't denied either!

Clearly you should have been, since you’re such an embarrassment to “your” university.

Now go troll somewhere else.

You are a Tiger posting on a Heels message board. You obviously have no self-awareness.

But I digress. You are simply not one of us. Not even a little bit. Because you shit on our players and fans. And then you pretend to be one of us. Which is even worse. Because it makes us all look bad. Please refer to the flowchart.

Last edited:
Dickrider to the rescue! If I'm not mistaken, you clamored to have @uncboy10 unbanned. My guess is that little clique will cost this site some change if it hasn't already. After all, you support someone that belongs on a clemson board shitting on our players and fans. Puts you squarely on the wrong side of the flowchart.

Last edited:
This may be the biggest failed call-out thread I have ever read here on THI . . and JFTR, CCJ Clownface, I was a small part of the support for uncboy10 as well . .

You need to exit, stage left and think twice about your choices for thread topics, because this one is just absolutely pitiful.

Last edited:
Clearly you should have been, since you’re such an embarrassment to “your” university.

Now go troll somewhere else.

I have very little respect for some laugh riot from clemson claiming I don't belong on a campus he'll never sit foot on as a student or anyone else that thinks it's to ok take a dump on our players.

Last edited:
Is that what I need to do Billy?

Yes. Just exit, it won't be a graceful departure. You simply have no support in your call-out, you have failed miserably and it has become quite the embarrassment for you . . I'm not saying that you are not welcomed here on OOTB, but, this topic has failed. You are the lone wolf fighting a losing battle.

I don't know if it was something that you took personally on another board and brought the fight to OOTB and you wanted to win a battle over it or what, but, it is nothing short of purely disastrous for you.

giphy.gif

Have a nice day . .

I don't need your support.

Flowchart, meet @BillyL.

@BillyL meet flowchart.

And what's embarrassing, but not terribly surprising in this case, is that anyone could defend POS like this and then act like someone else is taking it personal by calling them out.

Have a nice day . .

Last edited:
Dickrider to the rescue! If I'm not mistaken, you clamored to have @uncboy10 unbanned. My guess is that little clique will cost this site some change if it hasn't already. After all, you support someone that belongs on a clemson board shitting on our players and fans. Puts you squarely on the wrong side of the flowchart.
I can promise you would be alone in the corner waiting on someone to support you if you happen to be band. You are the absolute worse example of a fan fan and a glorified prick. At least you succeed at something. I will give you this, coming to OOTB and making everyone hate you

I can promise you would be alone in the corner waiting on someone to support you if you happen to be band. You are the absolute worse example of a fan fan and a glorified prick. At least you succeed at something. I will give you this, coming to OOTB and making everyone hate you

I don't care if I'm "band." And in case you didn't get the memo, I also place next to no value in how some walmart "fan fan" that likes to pop off on my school, but can't handle it when someone decides to pony up, and tell them how they're a shity person, feels about me.

Seriously, who would?

Probably the same type of degenerate that would run to rivals over being "band" from a board they had no business posting on to begin with.

Not sure what is going on in this thread as I have not read it. However, I did play golf at a country club this morning as I do every Saturday. I'm also not a member. I also get treated like a member though. I left my irons for them when I left today so they can re-grip them. So I feel like I'm smarter than others who are members at various 'clubs'.

The only person trying to ride my dick here is you.

I have very little respect for some laugh riot from clemson claiming I don't belong on a campus he'll never sit foot on as a student or anyone else that thinks it's to ok take a dump on our players.

Actually I think it’s great that UNC runs a special needs program to help students like yourself get a degree.

No one takes clemsonites seriously in Chapel Hill. Especially ones that trash our players and fans. Of course there's also their record of futility, 0-59.

Maybe you should go grab a beer at “TOPOS” instead of trying to climb in my jock. There isn’t room for you.

Clemson could never win another game in any sport as far as I’m concerned. Pretty much every poster on this board knows that, so you should go back to the drawing board.

And you’re damn right I’ll shit on our players if they celebrate a missed PAT while they’re losing by 4 TD’s. That shit is embarrassing to the name on the front of the jersey. It’s not surprising you have a soft spot there, considering you’re such an embarrassment yourself.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Maybe you should go grab a beer at “TOPOS” instead of trying to climb in my jock. There isn’t room for you.

Clemson could never win another game in any sport as far as I’m concerned. Pretty much every poster on this board knows that, so you should go back to the drawing board.

And you’re damn right I’ll shit on OUR players if they celebrate a missed PAT while they’re losing by 4 TD’s. That shit is embarrassing to the name on the front of the jersey. It’s not surprising you have a soft spot there, considering you’re such an embarrassment yourself.

Do they teach you when to use the possessive form of we at clemson?

Jesus, what a horrible person. I'm glad you'll never be anything more than a walmart fan. Anyone that shits on my school's student athletes, some that are still just teenagers, for showing a little emotion at the 'wrong' time, in a game that's already been decided nonetheless needs to seriously get a grip. Have a diet coke. Go talk to a counselor FFS. Return your jersey on the way.

Do they teach you when to use the possessive form of we at clemson?

Jesus, what a ****ing horrible person. I'm glad you'll never be anything more than a walmart fan. Anyone that shits on my school's student athletes, some that are still just teenagers, for celebrating at the wrong time, in a game that's already been decided nonetheless needs to seriously get a grip. Have a diet coke. Go talk to a counselor FFS. Return your jersey on the way.

Lolol

I disagree with @-COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE- regarding this issue but him shitting on @uncboy10 is something all of us can get behind.

I'm a Tar Heel. I'm a fan of the University. Regardless of how good or bad they are.

I don't particularly care for bandwagon fans (namely the basketball only variety), but we have them because we're successful which is good I guess.

However, there's definitely no room on this train for 'UNC fans' and/or clemson trolls that trash our players or other Tar Heels.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT