ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of you did this?

Staged. I can tell when a woman is acting...this girl knew what he was doing. Lame attempt to get a video to go viral.

However - kudos to the dude for having a free excuse to go through with these scenes. Every (married) male has thought it. ;)

Staged. I can tell when a woman is acting...this girl knew what he was doing. Lame attempt to get a video to go viral.

However - kudos to the dude for having a free excuse to go through with these scenes. Every (married) male has thought it. ;)
Noooo if it was staged she would be shooting him lol ;) j/k

I'm 90% certain a prerequisite for girls graduating to adulthood is perfecting the ability to muster up tears on-the-spot at any given moment. It's a powerful tool that dupes many a man.

I'll tell you our real secret gift.....

When we REALLY want something or want you to do something...... hmmm let me think if I want to ruin this for other women first!! (Has nothing to do with sex either). Smart women know how to make YOU believe that whatever it is we want was YOUR idea to begin with. Works every time!!

I'll tell you our real secret gift.....

When we REALLY want something or want you to do something...... hmmm let me think if I want to ruin this for other women first!! (Has nothing to do with sex either). Smart women know how to make YOU believe that whatever it is we want was YOUR idea to begin with. Works every time!!

Smart men are capable of this as well. ;)

Yet, in the ironic twist...I'm the one who is apparently the asshole who thinks everything is a joke.

For the longest time, everytime my wife would go off the deep end about something stupid (err...I mean, dramatically important), I'd just keep asking her "Are you done yet?" so I could get back to watching the ballgame.

I get it -- some things are worth it (well, this is debatable, but for the sake of the argument)...but GMAFB...I don't need to have an hour long conversation about how much you hate my mother. Get it out of your system and MOVE ON!

~~ Rant Over ~~

Yet, in the ironic twist...I'm the one who is apparently the asshole who thinks everything is a joke.

For the longest time, everytime my wife would go off the deep end about something stupid (err...I mean, dramatically important), I'd just keep asking her "Are you done yet?" so I could get back to watching the ballgame.

I get it -- some things are worth it (well, this is debatable, but for the sake of the argument)...but GMAFB...I don't need to have an hour long conversation about how much you hate my mother. Get it out of your system and MOVE ON!

~~ Rant Over ~~
I hate to argue too. I've pissed off many a man by asking if they were done arguing, so I get it. Some people just LOVE to argue (cough, cough Strum) lol.

Reactions: Blue2010

~~ Rant Over ~~

The necessary skill here is to make her believe you are listening while still watching the game.

Yep, it's a hard skill to master but well worth the effort to learn.

Women have adapted. My go-to is to stream the game on my phone, put it on mute, and casually lay it in a place that is easy to view peripherally while appearing to make eye contact with her. It's worked thus far.

You guys should have either married women who love sports or got her just as interested as you are. I won't date a guy unless he loves sports like I do. And yes, there have been a few who absolutely do not like sports at all (the most gorgeous man I have ever laid eyes on was one of them). Some things are just THAT important. :)

You guys should have either married women who love sports or got her just as interested as you are. I won't date a guy unless he loves sports like I do. And yes, there have been a few who absolutely do not like sports at all (the most gorgeous man I have ever laid eyes on was one of them). Some things are just THAT important. :)
Highly likely the gorgeous guy was playing on the other team, if you know what I mean....

Smart women know how to make YOU believe that whatever it is we want was YOUR idea to begin with. Works every time!!

You know, I was positive that the day of walking along the beach, followed by hitting up a musical, and night capped by a quaint candlelight dinner instead of watching the Super Bowl was my idea - but now I'm not too sure....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT