ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at home vs Clemson on Tuesday 6 February 2024

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Another tough three game stretch for the good guys with the Tigers in a rematch first. Clemson started the season red hot on fire but have come down to earth once they started playing actual teams instead of cupcakes.

Hall may be a first team all ACC this season as he reminds me of Flipowski offensively as he can score in the paint with numerous moves and for a big man when open can hit from downtown.As he goes so do the Tigers. Syracuse transfer Joe Girard also is an offensive threat.

Clemson likes to run when they can but as Duke found out on Saturday running against Carolina can be very hazardous to your health and the total game plan.

Is there a real possibility there could be a let down after the behind the barn beat down of the Blue Devils maybe but I do not believe that is going to happen especially at home.

Just hold that Tiger, hold that Tiger, yes just hold that Tiger and take no prisoners and leave no doubt…

Last edited:
Just don't think this one will be that close .. UNC by 15+ .. say 85-67. At least that's the way I'm betting. Hope to see some of the other players get some PT tonight. They need it and the top 5-7 could use some light duty after the dook game.

Heels coming off an emotional win against Duke. Hopefully we can play with intensity and execute tonight. Limit turnovers, play good D, and rebound the basketball. Go Heels!

Man you could see this coming…Oh well they better get it together or the Tigers will win by 30…

I can't tell. Is Seth Trimble sitting near the end of the bench with glasses on? Or is that a team manager?

They leaving EC wide open when the ball goes to Mondo…He has to start hitting that shot…They don’t respect him a bit…Starting to become a trend…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT