ADVERTISEMENT

Who was talking about meat loaf?

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
RIP. “Paradise by the dashboard light” is a classic. Loved him in rocky horror

My meatloaf: ground round and pork with bread crumbs, onion, peppers, mustard, brown sugar, worshtichirexhire sauce. Topped with lots of Heinz ketchup

Meatloaf isn't something i'd normally order at a quick restaurant, but anybody ever tried Boston Chicken / Boston Market meat loaf? That was the shizzle... that place on franklin near the old southern season was packed out when they first opened.

The guy who uttered "On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?" just died a few weeks ago.

will-ferrell-meatloaf.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
I want to congratulate @blazers for the first 2 quality poasts he’s ever made being in this thread. He was correct in his assessment of the Boston Market’s meatloaf sandwich and his Will Ferrell gif was not only humorous, but appropriately placed. It’s almost like his account was hacked but I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

And his prior drug use. The dude's list of co-morbidities that he didn't have is probably shorter than the list that he did.

Chalk it up as a Covid death though, and drive that fear train.
Well, if he hadn't caught the Covid, he'd still be alive with his past decisions. Covid loves fat people.

And his prior drug use. The dude's list of co-morbidities that he didn't have is probably shorter than the list that he did.

Chalk it up as a Covid death though, and drive that fear train.
Well, technically the rona killed him, but unless you are a past heavy drug user who has heart problems and overweight, you should be ok. Oh and rockstar. Being a rockstar seems to be a comorbidity

I want to congratulate @blazers for the first 2 quality poasts he’s ever made being in this thread. He was correct in his assessment of the Boston Market’s meatloaf sandwich and his Will Ferrell gif was not only humorous, but appropriately placed. It’s almost like his account was hacked but I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
yur mom likes loafmeat

Reactions: Heels Noir
I can see you've been hanging out with Heels Noir.

When y'all play "who can sound more stupid", does it always end in a tie?
Don't look now, poopslinger, but you have an entire branch of the inbred cousins family tree "liking" this nonsensical post of yours. What's next for you guys, a gay orgy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT