ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be our next commit?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you just said that Gary is a condescending jackass but that we should respect him anyways.
Hey, jackasses are people too --- or not. :confused:

Who TF knows? Hell, this thing went off the rails five miles back. This thread would make a great candidate for a lock-down.

Over and out.

Dukies need to leave! Tar Heels rule and whatever is left is not worth taking about. Let's talk about important stuff about our Heels!!

Dukies need to leave! Tar Heels rule and whatever is left is not worth taking about. Let's talk about important stuff about our Heels!!

Agreed. The only time I think about Duke is when we are about to play them. Who cares about their recruiting?

Reactions: CJBlue
I point out the dookie hypocrisy of accusing UNC basketball of academic misconduct when they have regularly bent academic rules for basketball players, and take exception to someone defending that --- on a Carolina board, no less --- and I catch sh**. Alrighty then.

Look. I'm done with this. Please don't bring me into your ongoing feud with whoever. Hell, I wasn't even aware of anything you might have posted or not elsewhere until y'all got into it ITT. I'm not a dadgummed mod for f***sake, so that's between y'all.

I'm getting more than a little tired of people blaming me for what someone else posts or believes.

That's fine. Whatever chapelheeled and I have to settle, it will not involve you.

You can disagree with me on whatever you wish, that's human nature. I welcome it. But not making snide comments, gifs, and accusing me of being a dook apologist would do wonders for our relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raising Heel
This thing went off the rails when you and your minions went after the new guy.
First "disciples", now "minions"? Some of y'all must live in a Pixar movie.
Let the record show I tried to put an end to this nonsense. Unfortunately it's posts like this one ^^^ that needlessly perpetuate it.

Hey @dgheel57 , can we just put a padlock on this mess?

Style?? He has no style. He's an echo chamber for everything you say.

He went after me long before you and I had a disagreement over this. I know you deem anyone who doesn't completely degrade dook as an apologist or supporter, but in my opinion, it's petty, useless and downright hypocritical of us to be slamming dook for their academic practices when we're coming off a pretty damn serious investigation.

Nice slam against UNC (i.e.) regarding academic problem. There is clearly a difference between pointing something out about Duke or ay other school, and ideally promoting them the way that YOU do (imo fact). All the while you get your obvious DIGS IN AGAINST UNC...

That's fine. Whatever chapelheeled and I have to settle, it will not involve you.

You can disagree with me on whatever you wish, that's human nature. I welcome it. But making not making snide comments, gifs, and accusing me of being a dook apologist would do wonders for our relationship.
Agreed, as would not running to dook's defense if and when I call them out, not that that would ever happen ;).

Reactions: ChapelHeeled
Agreed, as would not running to dook's defense if and when I call them out, not that that would ever happen ;).

See that's what I'm talking about. Why is it rushing to their defense? Call them out all you want, all you're doing is trying to make yourself feel better about the fact that we were caught dishing out BS classes to our athletes along with the student body.

Last edited:
Nice slam against UNC (i.e.) regarding academic problem. There is clearly a difference between pointing something out about Duke or ay other school, and ideally promoting them the way that YOU do (imo fact). All the while you get your obvious DIGS IN AGAINST UNC...

Never mind whatever nonsense you continue to throw at me, you do realize that something cannot be an opinion and a fact at the same time? It's either one or the other. It cannot be both.

Jesus it's like talking to a brick wall.

Never mind whatever nonsense you continue to throw at me, you do realize that something cannot be an opinion and a fact at the same time? It's either one or the other. It cannot be both.

Jesus it's like talking to a brick wall.

... slowly since you are NOW CHANGING the current focus so that it is not on your Duke supporting beliefs here. (imo) means/= In my opinion ( the viewpoint) stated is a FACT...

See that's what I'm talking about. Why is it rushing to their defense? Call them out all you want, all you're doing is trying to make yourself feel better about the fact that we were caught dishing out BS classes to our athletes along with the student body.
Let the record show I tried...

Let the record show I tried...

I know you think you did, but calling him a Duke apologist isn't really going about it the right way.

And he wasn't apologizing for Duke at all back on page 5- he merely said that there is no point in talking about Duke cutting corners as a reason that they have been successful in recruiting. He's right for 2 reasons- one, every P5 school cuts corners and two, after watching people throw unsubstantiated BS at UNC for 5 years, it is absurd to do the same thing at another school.

First "disciples", now "minions"? Some of y'all must live in a Pixar movie.
Let the record show I tried to put an end to this nonsense. Unfortunately it's posts like this one ^^^ that needlessly perpetuate it.

Hey @dgheel57 , can we just put a padlock on this mess?

I would prefer to live in a Pixar movie than live with my head shoved up my ***. But who I am to tell you how to live your life?

Also, it's the ultimate ****** (family friendly board) move to call for a mod to bail you out. Don't make ****** moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer to live in a Pixar movie than live with my head shoved up my ass. But who I am to tell you how to live your life?

Also, it's the ultimate vagina (family friendly board) move to call for a mod to bail you out. Don't make vagina moves.
I don't need any bailing out from the likes of your silly ass. Speaking of which, your head is so far up your own ass you can probably see what you had for lunch in Junior HS.

I tried to bring this bickering to a halt but you just had to stir it up, didn't you? So here ya go:
GFY and the mule you rode in on (oh wait, you've probably done that last part already).

I don't need any bailing out from the likes of your silly ass. Speaking of which, your head is so far up your own ass you can probably see what you had for lunch in Junior HS.

I tried to bring this bickering to a halt but you just had to stir it up, didn't you? So here ya go:
GFY and the mule you rode in on (oh wait, you've probably done that last part already).

Really. Thats the best you can do? You try to come back with the same insult? That's pathetic, son. Just pitiful.

You didnt try to bring anything to a halt. You tried to throw a weak ass bitch slap as you were backpeddaling and crying for Mom to come help bail your punk ass out again.

Your mouth keeps writing checks that your ass can't cash. Better for you to keep diagramming plays and inventing new stats about pseudo-assists.

The new guy has gained a gang of minions within the last couple of days..including yourself!!

Naw, some of us are just pissed that Radar has turned into such a cesspool and we vocalize it from time to time. What Gary and his merry band of sunshine pumpers did to 34 was just the latest example of such.

Don't get involved in things which don't concern you.

Don't get involved in things which don't concern you.
I don't like when people try to tell me what to do!!..you jumped in after days of this back and forth like you were his bodyguard or something!!..why you so concerned now?..ya boy that you defending started all this crap running to the dook board!!

And you can GFY as well..

Classy. We both root for unc, and it's a real shame that it went down like this, but I don't owe you or any one else my loyalty when it comes to agreeing with your opinions, which you always state like your shit doesn't stink.

So when I don't agree or point out your "my way or the highway" attitude, you whine to the mods and tell me to F myself.

You deserve a round of applause gar.

Me reading this thread

3858442-1318284111-bGEIX.gif

What started off as a "fun" thread, has now come to this. C'mon mods, time to lock this baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT