ADVERTISEMENT

Who will start at QB tomorrow? *Poll*

Who will start at QB tomorrow?

• Total voters

uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
& will Fedora rotate QB's as frequently as he did against Cal?

If he does, I will have lost any confidence I still have in his coaching abilities. And my confidence has been dwindling more and more year.

I'm honestly concerned that this is even a question in my mind to begin with.

I think Harris starts, but Surratt comes in after the first series and stays there. He looks to me like he is the QB for this team. Kid just exudes confidence and seems to have all the tools to be Mitch's replacement. Not sure why Fed is hesitating to pull the trigger, but he needs to and do it now.

Going with Chazz now means that he gets an entire year of experience under his belt with three more years to play. If he is the man then it would be better to make that decision sooner rather than later.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Going with Chazz now means that he gets an entire year of experience under his belt with three more years to play. If he is the man then it would be better to make that decision sooner rather than later.
Are you surprised by the QB play yesterday?

Are you surprised by the QB play yesterday?

By Surratt? Not really, the coaches did a good job of calling plays that would give him a high probability of succeeding. He played really well in the first half and made me even more optimistic about his future. Hopefully the injury is something minor and he will be back next week.

Harris did surprise me in the second half. He made some big time throws and showed of major arm strength. But he also threw another pass straight to a defender that should have been picked off. The competition will ultimately be good for Chazz anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT