ADVERTISEMENT

Why didn't strowbridge play?

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
I didn't see him, and boxscore says he didn't participate.

I saw Carney, drennon, and Powell take turns across from Bart...

^ our de position has been almost as wonky as the lg & rg positions

he was hurt...you'd know that f you subscribed to become a premium member. You are missing tons of great content for only $9 a month

Thanks. The UNC official injury report also states that he is probable. I think it is easier for me to be patient, waiting for something like an injury report, and harassing people on a message board than to pay 9 bucks a month.

Thanks. The UNC official injury report also states that he is probable. I think it is easier for me to be patient, waiting for something like an injury report, and harassing people on a message board than to pay 9 bucks a month.
I am sure Andrew Jones, and his family, appreciates your free loading after he spends 80 hours a week leading a team and producing content for you and your types

fancy ornate manhattans and old-fashions are now 9 bucks in places with nice bourbons. I'd just end up with an extra drink per month if I had the paper route ;)

Reactions: tarheel0910
I am sure Andrew Jones, and his family, appreciates your free loading after he spends 80 hours a week leading a team and producing content for you and your types

Easy killer just your not being a free loader by not paying for premium. Maybe he just doesn't want it. Geesh chill out.

Seriously? Premium provided news faster, but everything else gets publicized in free media eventually. Like the publicly avail injury report in this case. Waiting for that makes me a freeloader? Good luck with that sentiment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT