ADVERTISEMENT

Why do you march?

gunslingerdick

Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
I ordered a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit this morning and only got a goddamn egg and cheese. I'm going to D.C. tomorrow to march with others whose orders have been overlooked or cast aside as if they aren't valued. Is my SEC biscuit any less important than a Cajun filet? Biscuits and gravy? It's time we stood up to the hate.

af804cefeb18b95c024de45103818b56.jpg

I ordered a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit this morning and only got a goddamn egg and cheese.
I thought you made a New Year's resolution to lose some weight, fat boy. What the hell are you doing in the drive-thru line eating that crap for?

Last edited:
I ordered a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit this morning and only got a goddamn egg and cheese. I'm going to D.C. tomorrow to march with others whose orders have been overlooked or cast aside as if they aren't valued. Is my SEC biscuit any less important than a Cajun filet? Biscuits and gravy? It's time we stood up to the hate.

af804cefeb18b95c024de45103818b56.jpg
I thought you knew...
BcdyQbt.jpg

Reactions: tarheel0910
I mean...Occupy Wall Street accomplished so much. They really helped the pop-up tent business in this country. The tampon industry was doing cartwheels at the news of today's festivities. Many of our good folks on this board should weigh in.... How were the lines today, guys? Hope you didn't have to pull many strings to get in and out of there.

Reactions: KramerDishDawg84
Some of you guys are just clueless smh In your next life, it is my wish that you come back as a woman surrounded by asshole, misogynist, gross white males! ;)

I don't always buy into everything a feminist says. Why? Because whatever it is, I have not experienced it personally. But after watching some of the speeches yesterday, and particularly the one below by Ashley Judd, I will be empathetic towards all human beings and listen to their screams of plight from now on.

Watching this made me realize just how far we have NOT come as women because of the lack of empathy we get from men.

Ashley Judd is an old, washed-up never-has-been. She's the Drake of college basketball.

Nothing to see here...

I thought you made a New Year's resolution to lose some weight, fat boy. What the hell are you doing in the drive-thru line eating that crap for?

One one hand, it's nice to know I have another fan - a follower. But on the other hand, I see I've been unable to teach you anything so I'm kind of disappointed in myself too. But keep paying attention. Your bound to learn something at some point.

Maybe we are all just Packer fans and are pissed that they are getting it handed to them right now....ever think of that!!!!!

She thinks that we are all fat, ugly, horrible, stupid, racist, homophobic, rapist, white guys who can't get women.

To be fair, the media is the one that told her that.
Don't forget our schools, they constantly reinforce these lies as well.

- Don't agree with Obama's policies? You're a racist!
- Don't trust Hillary Clinton? You're a sexist!
- Concerned because our borders are so porous? You're a xenophobe!
- Not in favor of gay marriage? You're a homophobe!
- Not a person of color? You're a greedy, horrible, priveleged old white man.
- Don't like the ACA? You want old people and people of color to die. So you're an ageist and a racist!

Dems are so quick to stereotype and divide Americans along any lines they can. Divide and conquer is their mantra.

Last edited:
Don't forget our schools, they constantly reinforce these lies as well.

- Don't agree with Obama's policies? You're a racist!
- Don't trust Hillary Clinton? You're a sexist!
- Concerned because our borders are so porous? You're a xenophobe!
- Not in favor of gay marriage? You're a homophobe!
- Not a person of color? You're an old white man.

Dems are so quick to stereotype and divide Americans along any lines they can. Divide and conquer is their mantra.

where does mysoginist fit in...whatever the heck that is!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT