ADVERTISEMENT

Wolf to Michigan

I liked him to a point his offensive skill set and passing was great

His Defense getting stuck in switches all year would have sucked though

Some Ivy League Centers had their way with him I’m not so sure he was our answer

But he would have been great to have

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Some Ivy League Centers had their way with him I’m not so sure he was our answer

But he would have been great to have
If we manage to land Thiero (a non shooter) as our starting 4, it is pretty important our starting 5 is a capable 3pt shooter. Wolf would have delivered that.

@David Sisk

A week or two ago you popped in and said Hubert was focused on Wolf. How is it we couldn't even get him to visit?
Bro, these aren't Hot Wheels or pokémon cards or whatever it is that you collect, these are human beings.

It is not mutually exclusive that Carolina focuses on someone and they decide not to come.

There are a number of reasons someone might not come to Carolina that we have no idea about and probably never will. Maybe you hold a grudge from being spurned in your high school recruitment (Aidoo)? Maybe Carolina is just too far from home from where you originate? Maybe you're just not interested in the pressure of trying to fill Armando Baycot's shoes?

Instead of questioning everyone else's thoughts and possibilities and pointing out what's wrong with each possible recruit and scenario, And questioning our coach and, why don't you provide us your way forward?

Who do we go after now? And what do we do if they are not interested?

Waiting....

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Bro, these aren't Hot Wheels or pokémon cards or whatever it is that you collect, these are human beings.

It is not mutually exclusive that Carolina focuses on someone and they decide not to come.

There are a number of reasons someone might not come to Carolina that we have no idea about and probably never will. Maybe you hold a grudge from being spurned in your high school recruitment (Aidoo)? Maybe Carolina is just too far from home from where you originate? Maybe you're just not interested in the pressure of trying to fill Armando Baycot's shoes?

Instead of questioning everyone else's thoughts and possibilities and pointing out what's wrong with each possible recruit and scenario, And questioning our coach and, why don't you provide us your way forward?

Who do we go after now? And what do we do if they are not interested?

Waiting....
I asked a question of Coach David Sisk. You are not him, nor are you in any way capable of answering for him. I don't know why you felt the need to randomly respond to a question I asked Coach Sisk with some rant about children's toys. But I definitely won't be reading anything you write moving forward.

If we manage to land Thiero (a non shooter) as our starting 4, it is pretty important our starting 5 is a capable 3pt shooter. Wolf would have delivered that.
I’m ok with a 3rd year Washington being able to at least come close to Wolf numbers if he gets the same minutes

I guess Washington could knock down a 3 per game on average

So if the second guy is a top flight defender we can play center by Committee

Reactions: RP12

Washington is a way better shooter than Wolf, but I know you’ll find a way to tell us that Wolf is Shaq or Jokic compared to Washington.

Offensively yes. Defensive end is a concern for me.

It ain't over yet so still hoping we are able to find a quality, banging big.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT