ADVERTISEMENT

Women's LAX

Levy has been one of the best, and her teams seem to be playing at a different level the past few years. The team which she has assembled this year, is going to be a tough out for any team they meet.

Reactions: diehardblue41
Rolling along, expect another outstanding season from this team.

This has the potentials of being a classic game, just hope that the lady Heels are able to pull out a win.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Was watching it when it was tied at 8 a piece, guess Syracuse is for real this season. Maybe we can even the score during the ACC tournament.
Early on it looked like UNC would be blown out so I could see at least one more matchup ahead.

Well, it appears that we are the chasers instead of being chased as in previous years.

they are ranked sixth nationally but seeded third in the ACC tournament? I think that makes the ACC a women's lacrosse league.

they are ranked sixth nationally but seeded third in the ACC tournament? I think that makes the ACC a women's lacrosse league.
Definitely one of the top conference's in the country, could very have 3 teams in the NCAAT final four in lacrosse this year.

Reactions: bluetoe
Definitely one of the top conference's in the country, could very have 3 teams in the NCAAT final four in lacrosse this year.
thanks.

It's a shame on me. I had started keeping track at the beginning of the season but then managed to lose track of them, so I had no idea what the status was. Go like hell Lady Heels! I'll for sure be watching now.

Seems like the ACC is always one of the top conferences in almost all of the Olympic sports. It's really crazy the amount of talent the conference has.

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT