ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Song Ever

I don't listen to modern "music" very often, but when I do I find songs i can't stand

Cell Phone Song by ??
Hello by Adele
Almost anything by Katy Perry

Back in the old days:

Billy Don't Be A Hero
Watching Scotty Grow
Afternoon Delight
Muskrat Love
Having My Baby
Run Joey Run
You Light Up My Life

Last edited:
Tied to the whipping post

I got so freaking sick of that song. I'll wreck my car scrambling for the radio dial to spare my ears one more single note of that mind numbing never ending rambling diatribe. The song that NEVER ENDS!!! What is it like 8 min long?
JUDAS!!!! BLASPHEMER!

Actually, this one is 11:23 and it's a timeless anthem from an incredible band!

My angel is a center fold is in my opinion pure EVIL! Once you get that tune in your head it takes a week or more to finally get it out. SWANGIN is a close second!

This makes my skin crawl

image.png

I don't listen to modern "music" very often, but when I do I find songs i can't stand

Cell Phone Song by ??
Hello by Adele
Almost anything by Katy Perry

Back in the old days
Billy Don't Be A Hero
Watching Scotty Grow
Afternoon Delight
Muskrat Love
Having My Baby
Run Joey Run
You Light Up My Life

WoW, the last four I could have done without but didn't hate but I loved Billy, don't be a hero and afternoon delight, and you didn't like Mac Davis?

My angel is a center fold is in my opinion pure EVIL! Once you get that tune in your head it takes a week or more to finally get it out. SWANGIN is a close second!
You can't be serious ....J Geils Rocked.

WoW, the last four I could have done without but didn't hate but I loved Billy, don't be a hero and afternoon delight, and you didn't like Mac Davis?

Never heard Mac Davis sing it, I was thinking of the Bobby Goldsboro version :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT