ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja?: High School Teacher Edition

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
pervyteach15n-1-web.jpg

North Carolina high school teacher charged after allegedly having sex with student on and off campus

(h/t @gteeitup)

I need some clarification on the rules. Are we judging this through the eyes of our horny high school self or as we are now? That could end up making a difference for some of these pics.

Yes, I'm looking at this from the perspective of a high school kid that has this teacher for a class. And from that perspective, it's absolutely "would" - just for the stories to tell friends. It would be hard for it to be a "wouldn't". As a high school kid, nailing a teacher is like climbing Everest.

Reactions: tarheel0910
This is all I could find.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-14%20at%202.11.28%20PM_250x250.png

Eesh. Not a good pic. She's not real attractive. But again, as a high school kid, it's a "yep". It's almost a duty. You'd have to do it if she came onto you. No high school boy can pass up the opportunity to nail his teacher and tell all his friends. Just can't do it. Guy code.

You mean lack thereof.
Right.
Eesh. Not a good pic. She's not real attractive. But again, as a high school kid, it's a "yep". It's almost a duty. You'd have to do it if she came onto you. No high school boy can pass up the opportunity to nail his teacher and tell all his friends. Just can't do it. Guy code.
So 80-year old algebra teacher Mrs. Amos with the hairy mole growing beside her lip is a would? This is not a black and white issue. We're dealing in shades of gray.

Right.

So 80-year old algebra teacher Mrs. Amos with the hairy mole growing beside her lip is a would? This is not a black and white issue. We're dealing in shades of gray.

C'mon,..be reasonable. If the teacher is under the age of 50, weighs no more than 160 lbs and has no extreme birthmarks, then rules apply.

C'mon,..be reasonable. If the teacher is under the age of 50, weighs no more than 160 lbs and has no extreme birthmarks, then rules apply.
I could get on board with those guidelines. One question though. Would those guidelines still apply if you were failing the class, but would get some extra credit by doing the deed?

This thread has great potential but is an absolute shit show in terms of expectations. Are we supposed to poast marginal candidates that require some deliberation or are we trying to find hotties?

Get it together RH. It's not Friday night yet- too early to be chewed already.

This thread has great potential but is an absolute shit show in terms of expectations. Are we supposed to poast marginal candidates that require some deliberation or are we trying to find hotties?

Get it together RH. It's not Friday night yet- too early to be chewed already.
I say marginal candidates need to be included. It would be kind of a useless thread if all of them were an obvious yes.

Yeah but it's not your thread.

The cotdern bowl pickem shit that THN is doing is less confusing than this.
If you don't want other posters to reply to your posts then learn how to use the DM function. I don't need your shit on a Friday.

It was about one specific teacher. You're the dickhole who started poasting other chicks, so don't @ me complaining that the thread became confusing. Cripes.

It was about one specific teacher. You're the dickhole who started poasting other chicks, so don't @ me complaining that the thread became confusing. Cripes.

Sorry. My fault. I didn't realize when you said "Edition" you meant one particular ugly girl.

Gr8 thread

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT