ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja?: High School Teacher Edition

It will be interesting to see what Chick's take is on this thread...lol

We already know exactly what she will say. How is this interesting?

We already know exactly what she will say. How is this interesting?

"I knew you'd have something to say about it Mr. Grumpy. Lol. You guys are the worst. If a woman poasted some of the same stuff y'all post, she'd be called a whore. But that's ok. I prob ably am one. loL. What I want to know is why a grown woman would want to have sex with a middle school boy who's wee wee is probably the size of my pinky finger. LOL."

"I knew you'd have something to say about it Mr. Grumpy. Lol. You guys are the worst. If a woman poasted some of the same stuff y'all post, she'd be called a whore. But that's ok. I prob ably am one. loL. What I want to know is why a grown woman would want to have sex with a middle school boy who's wee wee is probably the size of my pinky finger. LOL."

Is that you Strum?

Dead On....

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Take a bow.

This is all I could find.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-14%20at%202.11.28%20PM_250x250.png

wonder if that's her second husband or her pops.

Ha. Husband and child were cropped from that photo. Sucks to be that dude.

this has to be a pattern, no?...the husband probably loved being tied up by a school teacher, got her knocked up, then had to marry her because he cheated on his wife or girlfriend...these bitches aren't just banging students because they've had a rough life...this a control issue and they have it.

Last edited:
At 16 or 17? If I had a fairly attractive teacher (who was probably seen as attractive by every other peer male in school) come on to me? I'd easily have obliged. If it had been Ms. Jackson, who taught Art and Art Appreciation? I would have probably been ready to marry her! If I could overcome my intimidation, it would be a memory for life... an awkward, vivid, most-often-replayed memory.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT