ADVERTISEMENT

WTH PACKERS??!!

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
Imagine your team is a bizarre never seen before never will happen again series of events in the final minute away from the super bowl. The next season u blow thru the first six games of the season with a top 5 offense and defense and first or second in all power rankings as well as vegas fav to win superbowl. U go on bye and come back to...GO 4-5 ?!!! Yea they lost jordy nelson but come on! I've never known a team to go from elite status to arguably as bad as any team in the league over the course of a couple weeks mid season. Guess it goes to show just how fragile the difference is in the nfl between success and failure. So panther fans enjoy it while it lasts. You never know when it will go south.

I have a very strong feeling that my Skins will be facing the Pack in the playoffs. The scenario for that happening is pretty feasible and I LOVE that match up. Rodgers does not play defense last time I checked.

I have a very strong feeling that my Skins will be facing the Pack in the playoffs. The scenario for that happening is pretty feasible and I LOVE that match up. Rodgers does not play defense last time I checked.

Yepp i would agree with u. I would def favor the skins in that matchup.

packers o-line sucks now and they aren't getting pressure on the passer.

i think they'll be okay when the show starts...i thought they'd win the nfc three weeks ago, now i think arizona will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT