ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs UNC game thread…

Jones made the catch, but he clearly interfered before the ball got there. Bad officiating all around.

So we have one bad play by the defense and one by the ST to be behind 17-10 and forgot the stupid INT by the offense so it has been a total team game so far. ☹️

I assume people recall when McCollum suddenly started dropping at least half of Maye's passes to him, all of which were on target. Tonight, he looks like Lynn Swan making great catches on passes from Harrell that are just off mark but reachable with great effort.

Reactions: ncjeff
ACC doing well in minor bowls this season so far. But HOF Mack is sure capable of screwing that up.

Down by 3 scores in the 4th is almost certain to mean a Tar Heel loss.

But look at it this: it would surely be 10 times worse if we did not have Mack.

I’ve never seen so many defensive linemen look lost on that whole series as I just witnessed completely amazing

A colossal disappointment...this entire season has been so so disappointing. D coaches have all gotta go. Carolina football almost always disappoints..this year may be the worst

Reactions: ncjeff
15 is exactly the qb that will kill or move the program forward…he’s a pretty good player, but now he needs major help with the line, the receivers, the backs, and the defense.

this program is in a wild af state.

Our realistic chance was to rely and depend on the running game but then we needed a miracle and outta body performance by the complete oline

Fact are if Mack Brown and the entire staff are not fired tomorrow UNC is not serious about Football…And I mean everyone top to bottom…Everyone in the football building…Nobody should be left…Change the culture and get red of everything and everyone….

Reactions: Deezheelz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT