ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all wanted to see what happens when Love don’t shoot

Grover Thomas

Junior
Sep 23, 2001
Love only shot 10 times….a few less than Nance and RJ….and shot 50%

He stilll led us in assist…lol

Can’t say that Love man scored all the points ….who will you blame now?

Our so call best defender was on the bench …why?

Our bench got a lot of play…hoe did they do?

Let Love loose

Love started the game with a bad turnover trying to pass to Puff, then a foul going for a block, then a charging foul. Then he sat nearly the entire first half after that.

That's why he only shot 10 times. He missed most of the first half.

And you want to laud him for having 2 assists? How about his 3 turnovers. How about 2-5 from the FT line? How about the uncontested layups he gave up?

There is something seriously wrong with you mentally Grover Thomas.

Love started the game with a bad turnover trying to pass to Puff, then a foul going for a block, then a charging foul. Then he sat nearly the entire first half after that.

That's why he only shot 10 times. He missed most of the first half.

And you want to laud him for having 2 assists? How about his 3 turnovers. How about 2-5 from the FT line? How about the uncontested layups he gave up?

There is something seriously wrong with you mentally Grover Thomas.
Check your stats tinhorn

Unless there is a radical change in his play, the "beast" will likely not end up being in the first round and a half of the NBA draft for the third year. The NIL money should dry up for him, so staying at UNC won't be an option. He will portal out or end up in the G-league/overseas.

Unless there is a radical change in his play, the "beast" will likely not end up being in the first round and a half of the NBA draft for the third year. The NIL money should dry up for him, so staying at UNC won't be an option. He will portal out or end up in the G-league/overseas.
My friends in the NBA Love his potential…and being a great Heel myself….I know NBA talent….and he is a great NBA talent

He’s a shooter nothing more.. he’s not overly athletic, can’t play D and wasn’t even on the last espn mock draft I saw ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT