ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all have got to check out the duke board quickly

gunslingerdick

Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
Some guy with the screen name DukeVotes has gone apeshit on their board. He's started probably 25 threads over there. Just hurry and have a look. The mods have their work cut out for them.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Oh Lordy . . . I

LMAO at that takeover of their board.

The "UNC vs. Kansas National Championship Game Thread" is awesome . .

Thats so damn good.

Why do half of them poast OFC as their sig?

You've got to give us a heads up. They've already taken them down and I didn't get a chance to check it out. They do have a thread complaining about it though.

That was me, folks !
I'm a poaster on UK threads mainly, but I made this account to troll the short-tempered duke fans. They loathe and defend their "Best Coach of All Time" like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.. Geez.. Once dukiejay allows me to poast threads again, It's gonna be good.
So which OOTB poster is this? I have some ideas.

My drink offer still stands regardless.

So which OOTB poster is this? I have some ideas.

My drink offer still stands regardless.

The post below reminds me of THN11.

That was me, folks !
I'm a poaster on UK threads mainly, but I made this account to troll the short-tempered duke fans. They loathe and defend their "Best Coach of All Time" like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.. Geez.. Once dukiejay allows me to poast threads again, It's gonna be good.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Brilliant. They certainly are a thin-skinned bunch of Nancys.
Really, all you have to do to get banned in that dark blue wasteland is show up. It's so easy even a Plumlee could do it

"Hark_The_Sound_2010 is transgender"?!?!

WTH?

Lol. Where did that one pop up? I've commented a total of 5 times over there over the course of months - never being too nice, but also didn't think I said anything that would make me a direct target weeks after the fact. I guess I'll take it as a compliment?

I want to know the answer to that one too. The guy skysdad includes it in every post. btw - Skysdad is an asshat and one of the more delusional bozos on that site from what I've seen.

Reactions: BillyL
Thats so damn good.

I have always wondered that as well. I may ask one of them on the main board.

Lol. Where did that one pop up? I've commented a total of 5 times over there over the course of months - never being too nice, but also didn't think I said anything that would make me a direct target weeks after the fact. I guess I'll take it as a compliment?

It doesn't take a lot. I used to post over there quite a but and even when I had a somewhat ok relationship with some of them many of them still hated me, which is ok. THR is the same way. In the past I've had numerous threads calling me out for something or other over there. Some of the Duke guys on the main board hate me as well, though mostly it is that Mark guy (who even the mods hate) and some 301 dude. Neither is worth anyone's time.

It wasn't a dookie who created the thread, it was DukeVotes.

Amid the lineup of funny thread titles he created -- "UNC vs. Kansas National Championship Game Thread," "Roy Knew Nothing," "Duke Sucks," "Duke SUCKS," "Duke SUX," "Coach Krashitskee to Retire at 68," etc. -- was the most disturbing one of all, "Hark_The_Sound_2010 is transgender."

Like most of the threads, there were no replies, but I had to click on it anyway. His original post claims he has photographic evidence. So, for all of our guesswork over the true identity of DukeVotes, it sounds like you two are pretty chummy. Spill the beans.

was the most disturbing one of all, "Hark_The_Sound_2010 is transgender."

Lol - I'm fairly surprised they deleted that one then. Obviously the mods would delete the ones that say Duke Sucks - but figured they would leave that one up.

I'm also surprised you called it "disturbing". What with your political opinions and all - I thought you would consider it an honor to be transgender.

I want to know the answer to that one too. The guy skysdad includes it in every post. btw - Skysdad is an asshat and one of the more delusional bozos on that site from what I've seen.

That guy is so stupid I actually pity him.

Some of the Duke guys on the main board hate me as well, though mostly it is that Mark guy (who even the mods hate)...

Mark? I assume you're talking about Mark Gastineau? That guy sucks. There's not many people I'd like to hurt after having "met" them online. But I'd hurt that guy. I'd enjoy hurting him. Is that bad?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT