ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all have got to check out the duke board quickly

I have always wondered that as well. I may ask one of them on the main board.

Ask one of them will you and get back with us. And while you are at it, ask Marky and Jarmsy if they are still running around the interwebs trying to get people to vote in a poll.

So did we ever figure out the OFC thing? I'm actually really curious at this point - which shames me. Especially because once I find out what it is I'm sure it'll be so stupid I wish I had never inquired in the first place.

Another guy has gone crazy over there in the UNCW thread. He's talking about dropping loads on skysdad's wife.

1410536552955.png

And now Showenuff is going all tough guy on him. lol

I hadn't visited that board in a couple weeks until the other day. I don't remember it being so entertaining. Good times.

I don't know why y'all go over to that nerd board. I have zero interest about what some folks who have never been to any North Carolina counties not named Durham, Wake, or Orange, and/or have never been to Duke's campus, have to say about Duke, UNC, or anything really. Duke could win 100 national titles in basketball and they'd still be insignificant nerds. The only thing that makes me see them as a hated rival is K. When he's gone, I'll go back to never thinking about them.

Would anyone be surprised if Baylor continues to choke and Dook gets Yale in the next round?

Reactions: TarHeelMark
And now Showenuff is going all tough guy on him. lol

I hadn't visited that board in a couple weeks until the other day. I don't remember it being so entertaining. Good times.

Showenough's Internet tough guy routine is one of the most entertaining spectacles on Rivals, especially when it is followed by a mea culpa with all of them then talking about how much they like each other.

Somebody tell me if it gets to that point and I will meander over.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
It happened again- this time under the handle of WVU Insider

They told me 'Old Fart's Club'. I think it is some big secret and they think it is super cool or something so they just say something different every time. I had forgotten about it but was looking for the Ryder Cup thread and saw this one.
First off, you got me excited that something was going on over there and just completely let me down. Second, this topic came up yesterday when @carolinablue34 was going back and forth with them. Their requirements for entry into the OFC is you have to be 55 or pulled for Duke prior to Coach K arriving.

maxresdefault.jpg

First off, you got me excited that something was going on over there and just completely let me down. Second, this topic came up yesterday when @carolinablue34 was going back and forth with them. Their requirements for entry into the OFC is you have to be 55 or pulled for Duke prior to Coach K arriving.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's what got me confused. I thought it was a shot at us while promoting their "classy" brand. Also made me say some things that I normally wouldn't. If it really does mean 'Old Farts Club', I'm a bigger fool than I thought.

OFC really does stand for old farts club and the post above is correct about the qualifications of being 50+ and a dook fan prior to kay taking over.

footnote: this is my first time seeing this thread. I apparently missed it when it was originally poasted, so my dumbass was reading it as if it all went down today. Then I happened to see March stamped on all the entries and said wtf...oh well, smdh.

That's what got me confused. I thought it was a shot at us while promoting their "classy" brand. Also made me say some things that I normally wouldn't. If it really does mean 'Old Farts Club', I'm a bigger fool than I thought.

Don't feel bad. You aren't as big a fool as dudes who write OFC at the end of every poast and think that doing so makes them clever.

It's all relative 34.

Reactions: carolinablue34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT