ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all watch Bama beat Auburn?

I'm telling you Mike, I'm still holding out hope that we can rattle off an 8-1 record in our next 9 with Cole back. That makes us 16-9 going into the tough game in Louisville. Even if we lose that and at Duke, it still makes us 19-11 and we'd be a NCAA team with just a win in the ACC tourney.

We GOT to find a way to make the dance! Wide open this year! And Lil Carolina beats UK!
Looks like our win over the tide was better than we thought. :D
With the tough schedule that we've played - and of course the injuries, especially to Cole - if... BIG IF, we can get on a decent run when Cole returns, this season isn't over yet.

GO HEELS!

Reactions: Archer2
I’m loving it too Mike. All I’ve heard from peeps down here is their undefeated run and beating us last year. Almost worse than bama football fans, but they’ve been shut down for a bit. Lol
Yeah I feel your pain. I graduated from AU in 2008... so when they beat us last year I basically had to shut down my social media accounts for a week because all of my alumni friends had crawled out of their holes.

Never thought I'd enjoy an Alabama win over Auburn, but I sure did.

Not so much. Poor job by Auburn of defending an AAU dribble-drive offense.
^ this
I'm disappointed Auburn lost last night.
I will be on the 2nd row this saturday when my alma mater host the War Eagles. Was hoping they came in undefeated.:(

Not so much. Poor job by Auburn of defending an AAU dribble-drive offense.
Not so much? Not well coached or doesn’t know what he’s doing? At any rate I disagree with either. I know auburn didn’t play well but doesn’t mean he didn’t do his job.

I'm telling you Mike, I'm still holding out hope that we can rattle off an 8-1 record in our next 9 with Cole back. That makes us 16-9 going into the tough game in Louisville. Even if we lose that and at Duke, it still makes us 19-11 and we'd be a NCAA team with just a win in the ACC tourney.
With our schedule, 19-11 and we’re in, period.
ROLL TIDE!! Who is their coach again?
Nate Oats, hired last year from Buffalo. Good young coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT