ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Mark & David . .

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Mucho gracias to the both of you for all your help this past week . . I'm sure everyone else feels the same as I do. I am in your debt and owe you both a few drinks and a meal.

A tip of the hat from me to the both of you . . .
hattip.gif

No problemo Billy. I can send you the spreadsheet I used for tallying up the results if you want to use it yourself.

Don't need it, Mark . . . unless someone disputes your findings I have total and absolute faith in your quality work. If, there is an issue I'll research it . . I doubt there will be though.

Scoring and updating the standings the contest is what is the most tedious, and I thank you for all your time & efforts.

Glad to help out my fellow Tar Heel Brother! We're actually even at this point. I'm sure you don't remember but I was at a conference at the National Harbor Gaylord Hotel a few years back and I was on the message board seeking out things for my wife to do while I was in meetings. You gave us some good suggestions for shopping and dining in the area that she thoroughly enjoyed. (Well I didn't so much enjoy paying the credit card bill.);)

Anyway would enjoy actually meeting in person sometime if our paths happen to cross.

Mucho gracias to the both of you for all your help this past week . . I'm sure everyone else feels the same as I do. I am in your debt and owe you both a few drinks and a meal.

A tip of the hat from me to the both of you . . .
hattip.gif

Glad to help out my fellow Tar Heel Brother! We're actually even at this point. I'm sure you don't remember but I was at a conference at the National Harbor Gaylord Hotel a few years back and I was on the message board seeking out things for my wife to do while I was in meetings. You gave us some good suggestions for shopping and dining in the area that she thoroughly enjoyed. (Well I didn't so much enjoy paying the credit card bill.);)

Anyway would enjoy actually meeting in person sometime if our paths happen to cross.

I would like that very much, David . . !

LOL @ the credit card comment . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT