ADVERTISEMENT

YO, RH!

heelbent

Who?
Mar 12, 2003
The Household 6 refused to camp anymore unless I got her out of the tent...whatcha think? Bought it today. She's gonna dig the fireplace. But can I still call it camping?

Photo Gallery

IMG_2820.jpg

The Household 6 refused to camp anymore unless I got her out of the tent...whatcha think? Bought it today. She's gonna dig the fireplace. But can I still call it camping?

Photo Gallery

IMG_2820.jpg
You kind of jumped the shark with the fireplace. It reminds me of the camping episode of the Simpsons (one of their best episodes), so I'll allow it even though you didn't ask me.

Photo Gallery

IMG_2820.jpg
If she's happy, you can call it whatever you want. Looks great, dude! You can probably pay for it by charging your clubhouse buddies to sleep on the couch.

Reactions: heelbent
Looks like a dream setup for music festivals

We're having our Summer Bash on June 9th. Got a couple bands lined up for Sat evening/night. I usually pitch a tent or if the 6 isn't there I crash in the bunkhouse. There's not much chance of resting in there however because it's usually got 5/6 guys in there that sound like they're choking to death, lol. Not going to have to deal with that anymore.

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT