ADVERTISEMENT

You don't have to swear on a Bible

Do we really need to get into why it's an issue for he person holding that office to lie multiple times per day and post like an petulant 12 year old?...

Actually, yes. If you could inform me why we needed an in depth analysis of inauguration crowds to determine he lied about that, and who that analysis benefited, that'd be great. Also, why was covering his diet coke and mcdonalds diet more important than covering a terrorist attack in NYC that could actually impact people's lives? TIA

Reactions: nctransplant
Actually, yes. If you could inform me why we needed an in depth analysis of inauguration crowds to determine he lied about that, and who that analysis benefited, that'd be great. Also, why was covering his diet coke and mcdonalds diet more important than covering a terrorist attack in NYC that could actually impact people's lives? TIA
I am appalled that he eats fried chicken with a fork!

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

The president of the United States is the most powerful politician in the world. When he lies on a regular basis, it undermines confidence in the most powerful government in the world, and by extension the most powerful nation in the world. It's absurd that you find it acceptable for the president to lie on a regular basis.

I've heard plenty of reporting on the NYC terror attack. But I can't blame you for not wanting the world to know your guy is a disgusting pig.

Trumps diet is a perfect reflection of how repulsive he is as a human being and politician. And it clearly shows that money doesn't can't buy taste.

Reactions: HEELS1984
It's absurd that you find it acceptable for the president to lie on a regular basis.

When did I ever say that? Oh that's right, I didn't. All I've said is I find it absurd to obsess over everything he says/does.

But I can't blame you for not wanting the world to know your guy is a disgusting pig.

Lol @ "your guy". And the world already knows that... it's been covered ad nauseum already. I'm more wondering why the dead horse needs to continue to be beaten.

Trumps diet is a perfect reflection of how repulsive he is as a human being and politician. And it clearly shows that money doesn't can't buy taste.

This, I can agree with.

When did I ever say that? Oh that's right, I didn't. All I've said is I find it absurd to obsess over everything he says/does.

Lol @ "your guy". And the world already knows that... it's been covered ad nauseum already. I'm more wondering why the dead horse needs to continue to be beaten.

This, I can agree with.

And that's the problem. People trying to play this "obsessed" defense now every time somebody points out that he's lying. Which he does on an unprecedented scale with unprecedented frequency. You don't have to be obsessed with "every little thing he does" to point out the fact that he's a moron and a liar.

Reactions: HEELS1984
And that's the problem. People trying to play this "obsessed" defense now every time somebody points out that he's lying. Which he does on an unprecedented scale with unprecedented frequency. You don't have to be obsessed with "every little thing he does" to point out the fact that he's a moron and a liar.

Every President we've ever had lies. Are you new to the U.S.?

Sure, he's a moron and a liar. And if he's lying about launching a nuke at North Korea, then sure - look into it. But doing an in depth analysis on how many sodas and fast food products he consumes? You don't think that might be just a little bit of overkill... bordering on obsession?

Reactions: nctransplant
Sure, he's a moron and a liar. And if he's lying about launching a nuke at North Korea, then sure - look into it. But doing an in depth analysis on how many sodas and fast food products he consumes? You don't think that might be just a little bit of overkill... bordering on obsession?

reporting the fact that he drinks a dozen diet cokes a day isn't obsessive. Neither is reporting on the rest of his diet. Maybe if you're tired of hearing about it you should blame whoever it was in the White House that got so disgusted they went to the press...

reporting the fact that he drinks a dozen diet cokes a day isn't obsessive. Neither is reporting on the rest of his diet. Maybe if you're tired of hearing about it you should blame whoever it was in the White House that got so disgusted they went to the press...

But more importantly... lying about anything undermines the office. When he lies with the frequency that he does, then we all have to wonder when or if he is ever telling the truth. He loses trust, and then when an issue like
NK comes up, then sensible people have no faith in his honesty or competence to handle the problem at hand. For obviously good reasons.

But more importantly... lying about anything undermines the office. When he lies with the frequency that he does, then we all have to wonder when or if he is ever telling the truth. He loses trust, and then when an issue like
NK comes up, then sensible people have no faith in his honesty or competence to handle the problem at hand. For obviously good reasons.
Don't believe the growth in your 401k, it's a lie. And give back your tax cut, that is if you have a job.

Don't believe the growth in your 401k, it's a lie. And give back your tax cut, that is if you have a job.

if you're going to be a teacher, you should probably learn something about business cycles...

You must really love Obama considering where the market was when he took office and where it was when he left.

if you're going to be a teacher, you should probably learn something about business cycles...

You must really love Obama considering where the market was when he took office and where it was when he left.
I love the fact he's gone, so yes I love him. He's not president anymore. Neither is Bernie or Hillary

You are headed for a miserable 7 more years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT