ADVERTISEMENT

Young Mr Kessler is special

Like I said after his spot minutes the last game, the game just seems to come easy to him. He has elite skills and moves fluid for a 7’ big man. He’s definitely someone the NBA will love with his size and range supposedly extending to the 3 point line.

Reactions: UNC-75
He has some skills. The off season weight program will play big dividends down the road. But he hustles and is aggressive. Roy has driven himself crazy trying to teach some those traits to others where it just wasn't a part of their game. I see Kessler getting more and more time as the season goes along.

He has some skills. The off season weight program will play big dividends down the road. But he hustles and is aggressive. Roy has driven himself crazy trying to teach some those traits to others where it just wasn't a part of their game. I see Kessler getting more and more time as the season goes along.
I’m afraid UNC might not see the benefits of an off-season weight program.

He is special! He is fluid and tougher than he appears. I like how he has not taken any 3s yet despite being left open a couple of times at the top of the key! This shows he is mature enough to stay within the O and not to read his press!

Even though he did not play very long it seemed like every move, every decision Kessler made was flawless. Can’t wait to see him with extended minutes.

Reactions: strummingram
He is special! He is fluid and tougher than he appears. I like how he has not taken any 3s yet despite being left open a couple of times at the top of the key! This shows he is mature enough to stay within the O and not to read his press!
I thought he shot one in the first game. It may have been just inside the line, but it was definately deep

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
He did and it was a good shot even though it missed iirc. It was close to the line but flowed from the O. Last night he was open from the top and passed it around for a better look. Love that maturity!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT