ADVERTISEMENT

Your phone

Really? He was by far my least favorite part of that show.
wqzD5.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
Haha different strokes I guess. I find his character highly annoying. The smoking hot wife and Pete carried that show for me. And Andre and Ruxin have their moments.
I would say of the regulars, Andre and Ruxin were my favorites. Can we agree that Kevin was the worst?

1 - In which pocket do you carry your phone? Left front, keys in right front.

2 - How many text messages would you say you get in an average day? 5 maybe 10 at the most.

3 - How many apps do you have? 12

4 - Do you play games on it? No.

5 - Rate your level of anxiety (1-10, with 1 being "no big deal" and 10 being nuclear meltdown) if you were to lose it. 1, because I just don't lose stuff.

Yeah, I like Friends, Ross is the worst no question. Chandler is my favorite, then depending on the episode, Joey or Phoebe is #2.
Yeah, Chandler is my favorite and Joey is a close second. I actually don't like the Phoebe character much. It's probably for me:
- Chandler
- Joey

- Rachel

- Monica

-Phoebe

- Ross

Yeah, Chandler is my favorite and Joey is a close second. I actually don't like the Phoebe character much. It's probably for me:
- Chandler
- Joey

- Rachel

- Monica

-Phoebe

- Ross
Phoebe grows on you, but if it's your first run through, I get why you would have her lower. I had Rachel higher but as I've watched more reruns and whatnot over the years, it really sticks out to me how selfish Rachel is over the course of the show, so she's toward the bottom for me.

Reactions: Raising Heel
1 - In which pocket do you carry your phone?

2 - How many text messages would you say you get in an average day?

3 - How many apps do you have?

4 - Do you play games on it?

5 - Rate your level of anxiety (1-10, with 1 being "no big deal" and 10 being nuclear meltdown) if you were to lose it.

Ft left

10-20

20ish

No

9 due to work and replacement cost

2 - How many text messages would you say you get in an average day?

3 - How many apps do you have?

4 - Do you play games on it?

5 - Rate your level of anxiety (1-10, with 1 being "no big deal" and 10 being nuclear meltdown) if you were to lose it.

Front right

Maybe 10

About 10 maybe less

Occasionally

Probably about a eight due to security things stored on it

Why would you want to constantly have to take your phone out of your pocket? I've got enough shit to do without having to spend 5 hours a day taking my phone out and putting it back in my pocket.
Thank you. Been on here for years without any idea how many psychopaths poast here. Case in point: nobody even had the courtesy to like the OP.

1 - In which pocket do you carry your phone? Front right because I'm not a psychopath.

2 - How many text messages would you say you get in an average day? About 5. #forever alone

3 - How many apps do you have? About 100.

4 - Do you play games on it? I have some games but rarely play them.

5 - Rate your level of anxiety (1-10, with 1 being "no big deal" and 10 being nuclear meltdown) if you were to lose it. About a 5 but only because of the inconvenience.

Right front pants pocket. Never in a back pocket.

2 - How many text messages would you say you get in an average day? 20

3 - How many apps do you have? I’ve loaded about 30-40

4 - Do you play games on it? A few

5 - Rate your level of anxiety (1-10, with 1 being "no big deal" and 10 being nuclear meltdown) if you were to lose it. 6

- Chandler
- Joey

- Rachel

- Monica

-Phoebe

- Ross
Friends is probably my favorite show ever. I’ve seen every episode 10 plus times I’m sure. I don’t get the Ross hate. I find him quite hilarious actually.

1 - If I’m up walking around it’s in my back pocket. Driving I have that little sticky pad thing that sits on your dash. Put your phone on it and it doesn’t budge.

2 - 30-40

3 - 50-60

4 - Yes a few

5 - 10

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT