ADVERTISEMENT

You're a member of a one-hit wonder band

No kidding. And you're supposed to commit to ONE song. I knew these 'tards would screw it up.
You can't screw up a thread about good music by posting more good music. Well, most of it has been good music.

ETA: If I absolutely have to pick just one, it would be my original post for Marcy Playground

ETA: If I absolutely have to pick just one, it would be my original post for Marcy Playground
giphy.gif

I'd like to revise my pick and go with uncboy's pick. I had forgotten that Free was a 1HW band, technically. Being in a Free Tribute Band would be awesome! And, if I got to play with Paul Rodgers and Simon Kirke (one-half of Bad Company), it just gets better and better.

Reactions: uncboy10 and BillyL
Correct ...but the first line “There’s something happening here..” was what I was going for. Thought I made a funny maybe not lol
oh dammit... I GET IT NOW!

dude, I'm a little slow this morning and about to lose my ****ing mind... we got no power for the last 2 days, and ****ing dook energy estimates we my not have it restored until wednesday. it's hard as hell to get sleep in a totally quiet house - it's too weird.

ETA: great song, BTW

oh dammit... I GET IT NOW!

dude, I'm a little slow this morning and about to lose my ****ing mind... we got no power for the last 2 days, and ****ing dook energy estimates we my not have it restored until wednesday. it's hard as hell to get sleep in a totally quiet house - it's too weird.

ETA: great song, BTW
Yes I love that song too.

And damn Mark. I hate to hear you guys still don’t have any power. That’s awful. I’ll say a prayer that they get it figured out sooner rather than later.

Yes I love that song too.

And damn Mark. I hate to hear you guys still don’t have any power. That’s awful. I’ll say a prayer that they get it figured out sooner rather than later.
thanks man... it is what it is and it sucks, but I know others lost their lives, houses, etc. so I'm done ranting about my 1st world problems.

Anyway, GO HEELS! I'd love to see us pull off the upset today.

Reactions: toophly1124
I’ll say a prayer that they get it figured out sooner rather than later.

Dang tooph... the big man/woman/it was listening. Our power is back on way ahead of schedule! It must be a good sign for tonight's game... (one can hope).

Now, can you say another one of those prayers that my wife gets the job she's interviewing for next week? ;)

Reactions: toophly1124
Dang tooph... the big man/woman/it was listening. Our power is back on way ahead of schedule! It must be a good sign for tonight's game... (one can hope).

Now, can you say another one of those prayers that my wife gets the job she's interviewing for next week? ;)
I definitely will brother. I’m no saint by far but I do believe in the power of praying. Glad to hear the powers back! Now let’s go get this dub!!

Reactions: TarHeelMark

I'll pray for her success . . and please pass on my best wishes.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT