ADVERTISEMENT

Z, you comin?

It's not a lie, it's an opinion. Just like everything you and everybody else posts. Why are you so damned cantankerous?

Ordinarily, I wouldn't be. Heelswin is just annoying as a gnat on a summer's day with this crap. No insider with any credible information has Zion coming to UNC.

It's not a lie, it's an opinion. Just like everything you and everybody else posts. Why are you so damned cantankerous?

It's not an opinion. "I think Zion will be a Heel" is an opinion.

He's asserting a fact: "Zion will be a Heel".

Doesn't mean he's lying, necessarily, even if his assertion is wrong. But it's more than an opinion.

Ride her all the way to the barn Heelswin!

Look at it this way Blue34, if he’s wrong, I’d guess he will take a few days off from posting to pick up the pieces.....ohhh. It if he’s right.......

It's not an opinion. "I think Zion will be a Heel" is an opinion.

He's asserting a fact: "Zion will be a Heel".

Doesn't mean he's lying, necessarily, even if his assertion is wrong. But it's more than an opinion.
I think it's taken for granted that all recruiting predictions are opinions, whether prefaced by "I think" or stated definitively. Any data espoused on an event that hasn't yet occurred is an opinion. We see this kind of thing everyday on social media.

First, you're starting to get a little stalkerish with CB34. You say something snarky in reply to everything he posts these days.

Second, Heelswin is not claiming this to be an opinion as people have said above. He's claiming he has a "source" and this "source" says it's 90% UNC.

No one would care if it's an opinion...it's the whole lying about a source thing.

First, you're starting to get a little stalkerish with CB34. You say something snarky in reply to everything he posts these days.

Second, Heelswin is not claiming this to be an opinion as people have said above. He's claiming he has a "source" and this "source" says it's 90% UNC.

No one would care if it's an opinion...it's the whole lying about a source thing.
As usual, you and I disagree.

Reactions: DSouthr and HermanT

One could argue that your obsession with @Heelswin’s prediction is “stalkerish”. You disagree. We get it. But you manage to comment on it every time he poasts his opinion again.

And who gives a shit if he’s lying about a source? Why would I care that some dude I do t know and will never know is lying about something so trivial and insignificant?

One could argue that your obsession with @Heelswin’s prediction is “stalkerish”. You disagree. We get it. But you manage to comment on it every time he poasts his opinion again.

And who gives a shit if he’s lying about a source? Why would I care that some dude I do t know and will never know is lying about something so trivial and insignificant?
Doesn't @dadika13 have you on ignore because of the confederate statue thing?

Reactions: nctransplant
I love it he is rolling the dice on himself , Zion comes , He is a Rivals Chat board God ( Ok that didn't sound so cool when I actually read it) If He doesn't Come who Cares Nobody really thought he was coming anyway...

71fkRiAL4JL._SY500_.jpg

Reactions: HermanT
Heelswin. You want to bet a bottle? Zion comes, I buy you one, he doesn’t you buy me one?

I win that bet either way.

Last edited:
Look, we all know the chances are slim that he comes to UNC. Maybe Heelswin does have an inside source that's telling him otherwise. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen that phrase mentioned... Bottom line is I don't put much faith in inside sources but I'm certainly not offended by someone saying they have one. Why it offends some of you so much is puzzling.

Look, we all know the chances are slim that he comes to UNC. Maybe Heelswin does have an inside source that's telling him otherwise. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen that phrase mentioned... Bottom line is I don't put much faith in inside sources but I'm certainly not offended by someone saying they have one. Why it offends some of you so much is puzzling.
Or maybe he’s another WTZ trying to lead the blind sheep on this board. We’ll see in two days...

Zion playing for us would be cool. But watching @Heelswin serve up a plate of GFY to a bunch of jerks here would be even better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT