ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke Correl in transfer portal

randman1

All-American
Mar 22, 2005
Notre Dame center. Plays guard as well. Hope UNC coaches are paying attention. He'd be perfect for the Heels.

Notre Dame center. Plays guard as well. Hope UNC coaches are paying attention. He'd be perfect for the Heels.
I did not watch a single entire game of their this season. Did he start? If so, he almost certainly is better than anything we have coming back.

I did not watch a single entire game of their this season. Did he start? If so, he almost certainly is better than anything we have coming back.
Yes, he's been a starter for awhile but did not pay attention to this season.

Sophomore: Started against us and Alabama.

Junior: Started 6 games and played in 9.

Senior: Started all 13 games. Not sure how many his grad year. Has one yr of eligibility.
  • 2023 Joe Moore Award semifinalist … 2022 Joe Moore Award Midseason Honor Roll

Started all 13 games as the centerpiece of the Irish offensive line. Was part of the offensive line that was named to the Joe Moore Award Midseason Honor Roll. Helped the Irish average 4.6 yards per carry during the 2022 season, racking up 2,457 total rushing yards. Finished the season with 25 total rushing touchdowns as the Irish offense averaged 31.77 points per game. Helped clear the way for seven games of 220+ yards rushing, with four games of 260+."

He was a key starter at center this past season as well.

" Notre Dame will have plenty of starters to replace in 2024, but with the portal season opening up there will also be starters that must be replaced for the bowl game. That will be the case at center, with fifth-year senior Zeke Correll announcing he was headed to the transfer portal."

I believe he would very seriously consider UNC if in the right grad program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT