ADVERTISEMENT

Zero evidence of any racist incidents on Mizzou campus

Attack randman instead of addressing the real issue here. You gotta love that liberal playbook.

This protest in Mizzou is exactly what some of us are talking about when we discuss a particular culture that has been created and endorsed. But some of y'all still refuse to acknowledge it. Pity.

Attack randman instead of addressing the real issue here. You gotta love that liberal playbook.
Please. We already had a thread on "the real issue here." I'm actually in agreement with a lot of what others have said about the protests. But randman started a new thread going beyond that and making a false claim that was completely different from "the real issue." By pointing out that it's false, I'm attacking him?

The feces? You have a police report, and then you have a conservative website citing "campus authorities" instead of actually naming its sources. You also have a group of black students planning a homecoming event who have verified another incident.

But we do have two white students arrested for making death threats online. Is that not evidence of actual racial animus?

You're conflating the issues again. I've never supported his resignation. In fact, if you read the other threads on the topic, I've argued against it. For the last time, the issue is that the title of this thread is demonstrably incorrect and so is the idiotic article you linked.

1. The feces? Who did it? Maybe the protestors? Maybe some leftists like the protestors targeting Jews? That's happened elsewhere as these folks are often in bed with the Hamas types. They are quoted as saying some of the same "organizers" from Ferguson showed up and were involved, and the Ferguson "organizers" admitted to having Palestinian assistance in how to do the protests.

2. The death threats came after the racial agitation and fake controversy stirred up by the hoaxers, the one guy even falsely advertising the Klan were on campus attacking people....a total lie. Their goal was to provoke a racist reaction. They succeeded. They are just a different side of the same evil coin.

3. As far as the title, who cares? Seriously. Maybe you have a point but it is a quibbling one. I believe in being accurate and factual but trying to quibble about how something is expressed is itself a deception.

There's also video proof that Butler walked up to and into Wolfe's car at the parade, and then claimed he was "hit by the car."

You can bet there is a Chicago/Obama connection. Probably a Palestinian and Hamas one as well. This nation is under assault from within and without and one of the traitors is sitting in the WH and another the front-runner for the democrat nomination.

But I think you get his point. You're arguing that the thread title is misleading because there was indeed some sort of unsettling situation regarding race on Mizzou campus. But to argue that is stating the obvious. There's an unsettling situation regarding race happening outside my office window right now...and yours too. And pretty much on any block in any city in America, right now. The intent of randman's thread was to say that there's "zero evidence of any extraordinary racists incidents on Mizzou campus". But I'm not that literal. I knew exactly what he was trying to say. And I have to think you did. Which is why I'm puzzled that you're taking such issue with the thread title.

Thanks gunslinger. They know and know it's true and are just quibbling.

Reactions: Archer2
Claiming there's a Master Race, and associating a symbol to it, doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

I never truly understood the "race" aspect and Judaism. I guess "racial" means different things to different people. I always thought most Jews, especially Ashkenazim, as being basically "white." Sephardi Jews are Middle Eastern, but, that's not Europe. I try not to put much effort in rationalizing the thought processes of people who've convinced themselves that only human beings with the same shade of skin color, and other aesthetics, are, by some natural law, superior to the rest of the human beings. On the inside, we are made of identical stuff. I envy blind people sometimes.

Just a fyi on Hitler as far as Judaism......the reason he hated the Jews has to do with his evolutionist, supposedly scientific and atheist belief system. Hitler was a radical ecologist that believed human tribes like different predatory animal groups should compete and in doing so, kill off the weaker tribe. That this was nature's way and the right thing.

He hated the Jews because he believed the concept of all men being created in the image of God, of some sort of equality and universal humanity, stemmed from them. He recognized it also came from Christianity and Christ but he thought it all stemmed from the Jews, and he hated that. Now, could be some more irrational motives as well.

But once you reject God and the Bible and just look at nature with carnal eyes (kind of reminds of me of some that mock ancient organized religion....oh well), then his craziness has a certain logic to it. Survival of the fittest and reject morality based on God....that's his intellectual rationale for the way he was.

As far as some white supremacist yahoos, who knows?

Just a fyi on Hitler as far as Judaism......the reason he hated the Jews has to do with his evolutionist, supposedly scientific and atheist belief system. Hitler was a radical ecologist that believed human tribes like different predatory animal groups should compete and in doing so, kill off the weaker tribe. That this was nature's way and the right thing.

He hated the Jews because he believed the concept of all men being created in the image of God, of some sort of equality and universal humanity, stemmed from them. He recognized it also came from Christianity and Christ but he thought it all stemmed from the Jews, and he hated that. Now, could be some more irrational motives as well.

But once you reject God and the Bible and just look at nature with carnal eyes (kind of reminds of me of some that mock ancient organized religion....oh well), then his craziness has a certain logic to it. Survival of the fittest and reject morality based on God....that's his intellectual rationale for the way he was.

As far as some white supremacist yahoos, who knows?

First of all, Hitler was almost certainly not an atheist. Maybe you should try reading Mein Kampf. He repeatedly used the supposed "will of god" as justification for his ideology and the atrocities that stemmed from it. Second of all, secularists are no less capable of moral reasoning than theists. This notion that not believing in god makes one less moral is absurd. Moral philosophy is in no way shape or form dependent on a belief in any god.

And just so were clear, on the linear political spectrum, fascism is on the extreme right.

First of all, Hitler was almost certainly not an atheist. Maybe you should try reading Mein Kampf. He repeatedly used the supposed "will of god" as justification for his ideology and the atrocities that stemmed from it. Second of all, secularists are no less capable of moral reasoning than theists. This notion that not believing in god makes one less moral is absurd. Moral philosophy is in no way shape or form dependent on a belief in any god.

And just so were clear, on the linear political spectrum, fascism is on the extreme right.

You missed the point. He was a radical ecologist and evolutionist. His moral reasoning was that the natural state of people were tribes that fought one another and the strongest had a moral obligation to destroy the weak; that this was nature's way. I never suggested he had no moral reasoning. He wasn't amoral. He just had the wrong morals.

He hated the concept of men being equal or sharing some sort of equal moral worth. He believed that made the people weak, particularly the German people and his demented concept of an Aryan race. His hatred of the Jews therefore really had a lot to do with their origination of that concept. Such humanism was evil in the Nazis eyes.

Honestly, I thought it was kind of understood that most of that stuff was BS.

What? I'm not being dismissive or anything. I'm usually kind of on the side of the 'left' with stuff like this (for lack of a better way to put it). I've seen numerous reports on this (a while back though) and thought it was well known much of it was blown out of proportion and politicized.

Last edited:
What? I'm not being dismissive or anything. I'm usually kind of on the side of the 'left' with stuff like this. I've seen numerous reports on this (a while back though) and thought it was well known much of it was blown out of proportion and politicized.
I was referring to the fact that you bumped a month-old thread, which was previously bumped when it was a nine-month-old thread. Have you no decency, sir?

Reactions: gunslingerdick
I was referring to the fact that you bumped a month-old thread, which was previously bumped when it was a nine-month-old thread. Have you no decency, sir?

It was at the top of the page so I thought it was new (not sure how it got there if no one posted). I didn't even remember it though tbh. Haha, sorry about that.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT