ADVERTISEMENT

Zion update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so busy bashing g our "non-revenue" sports you lost the fact and have caused EVERYONE else to forget that this is a Zion Williamson page. So let me end this for you UNC'S women's soccer team is a NATIONAL BRAND sponcered by nike ditto women's and men's lax in fact we are one of the few who also have a national brand in field hockey baseball and now volleyball all those sports that you call non revenue.... They all posted positive earnings last yr... THE CEILING..... AHH forget it

Last edited:
I haven't seen a thread get so far off topic so quickly in a long time. Maybe time to rename it or lock it up an begin a new thread. Unless someone can actually get back to the topic and offer some info.
No one can offer anything new. The only thing to say is that he's really good and the chances are slim to none he comes here.

So you agree with me that it would be a lot more than 10k. Smart man.

My off the cuff estimate of 10k? Based off a back of the envelope multiple calculation? Yeah, if you're really posting over a 13k difference, we're wasting our time. 23k is completely irrelevant for TV.

My off the cuff estimate of 10k? Based off a back of the envelope multiple calculation? Yeah, if you're really posting over a 13k difference, we're wasting our time. 23k is completely irrelevant for TV.
lightenup.jpg

You are so busy bashing g our "non-revenue" sports you lost the fact and have caused EVERYONE else to forget that this is a Zion Williamson page. So let me end this for you UNC'S women's soccer team is a NATIONAL BRAND sponcered by nike ditto women's and men's lax in fact we are one of the few who also have a national brand in field hockey baseball and now volleyball all those sports that you call non revenue.... They all posted positive earnings last yr... THE CEILING..... AHH forget it

All of ours sports are sponsored by Nike aren't they? And actually, none of those sports had positive earnings. They all lost money.

And I didn't "bash" them. I said they have few fans and make no money. Nothing bashing about either statement.

Yes they are which is not always the case a lot of schools big name sports are also served and the other sports just outfit themselves with the same company. UNC is on of the few not like that. Oregon UCLA Stanford dook and a couple more are the others I believe FSU is in that list. It was also my understanding the only program hemereaging money was women's b-ball.

Swami says Zion will go to a school affiliated with the NCAA .. why has this thread not been locked and trashed. Guess the mods are on strike .. whatever. My last poast .

Anyway our team stops wearing those awful team Jordan's? Chris Paul's signature shoe!

I'd sell those Olympic sports down the river for the ability to go 3-9 in football and still get slurped by the national media as a powerhouse football program because we happened to have an SEC patch on the jersey.
Did we forget who houses 2 of the last 3 football championships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT