Wrestling- Headlee (141 lbs) and Heilmann (149 lbs) get the W
VB vs Cuse- W 3-0

Upcoming Games
VB vs Georgia Tech- Thursday
FENCE @ USA Fencing North American Cup- Friday- Monday
CROSS vs NCAA Southeast Regional- Friday
WREST vs Oklahoma State- Saturday
WREST vs Purdue- Saturday
SWIM vs Texas- Saturday (this one is streaming on ESPN ACC network. Texas is the Michael Phelps of college swimming)
WSOC vs High Point (NCAA tournament)- Saturday
VB vs Clemson- Saturday

Baseball season is right around the corner. Feb 16 the season kicks off in South Florida. Heels are preseason #7.

I saw that we play a 3 game series against ECU in Feb. But it's very odd. We play the opener on Feb 23 at their place, the Saturday game at the Durham Bulls stadium and then the finale at the Bosh. Weird. We play at the Bulls' stadium later in the year against moo too for a one game deal. And then later still have to play a 3 game set in Raleigh. What's that about? Will that strange one-gamer count in ACC standings?

Notable road series include moo, Louisville, UVa and Miami.

Notable home series include GT, FSU, Pitt and VT.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Baseball season is right around the corner. Feb 16 the season kicks off in South Florida. Heels are preseason #7.

I saw that we play a 3 game series against ECU in Feb. But it's very odd. We play the opener on Feb 23 at their place, the Saturday game at the Durham Bulls stadium and then the finale at the Bosh. Weird. We play at the Bulls' stadium later in the year against moo too for a one game deal. And then later still have to play a 3 game set in Raleigh. What's that about? Will that strange one-gamer count in ACC standings?

Notable road series include moo, Louisville, UVa and Miami.

Notable home series include GT, FSU, Pitt and VT.
I've got a good feeling about this years team. I think they are going to be a redemption type team similar to last years basketball team. I'm not saying we're going to win it all, but I'm thinking a spot in the CWS.

I managed to catch a few baseball games on TV this past year, and I found it pretty enjoyable. My biggest problem was not knowing who anyone was, so it was difficult to get invested. I'll watch more this year, so that'll help me get to know everyone better.

I managed to catch a few baseball games on TV this past year, and I found it pretty enjoyable. My biggest problem was not knowing who anyone was, so it was difficult to get invested. I'll watch more this year, so that'll help me get to know everyone better.
I experience a similar problem if I don't start watching early on in the season.

Reactions: coolwaterunc
The other problem I have is that I watch the Braves every single day during baseball season, so if I combine them with UNC, then it's just too much baseball. I know college starts around February and ends just when MLB is kicking into gear, but still, it can be a little overwhelming.

The other problem I have is that I watch the Braves every single day during baseball season, so if I combine them with UNC, then it's just too much baseball. I know college starts around February and ends just when MLB is kicking into gear, but still, it can be a little overwhelming.
Simple solution to that is to just watch good baseball. In other words, just watch UNC.

Three former UNC players will be inducted into the North Carolina sports hall of fame.

Scott Bankhead- 24-3 record in three years at Carolina and then spent 10 seasons in the major leagues. He went 9-0 with a 2.38 ERA as a sophomore in 1983. He then won first-team All-America honors the following spring with an 11-0 record and a 1.50 ERA. He had been a third-team selection in 1983.

Laura Dupont- Won the U.S. collegiate tennis championship in 1970 and was named the state's AAU Athlete of the Year. She began her professional career in 1972 and reached a career high of ninth in the U.S. rankings in 1977.

Donna Andrews- Captured the North-South Amateur titles in 1984 and 1988 and won All-America honors at Carolina in 1989. She joined the LPGA Tour in 1990. She was the top-ranked American on tour in 1998 and finished third on the money list.

Women's basketball has come back from a 19-point deficit against #15 dook. Paris Kea just hit a 3-pointer with 1.8 seconds left to send the game to overtime. Game is on FS1 if you're looking for a way to pass halftime of the Jags-Patriots game.
Got motorcycle racing on FS1 here. Keep us updated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT