ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting....

Northwestern University I believe had the lawsuit for athletes to be considered employees of the university. Is that something NCAA or is that something each individual college could do if they wanted?

Maybe all the "blue blood programs have a league of there own" and pay the players. Colleges basically become the G-league.

College baseball and MLB had it correct all along. Stay 3 years if you decide to come to school, or go pro from high school. Again reform the transfer portal!

NCAA has March Madness, and the college football playoffs. Once the courts and legislators rule on lawsuits, and make laws. I just think it is obvious college sports is almost done.

Northwestern University I believe had the lawsuit for athletes to be considered employees of the university. Is that something NCAA or is that something each individual college could do if they wanted?

Maybe all the "blue blood programs have a league of there own" and pay the players. Colleges basically become the G-league.

College baseball and MLB had it correct all along. Stay 3 years if you decide to come to school, or go pro from high school. Again reform the transfer portal!

NCAA has March Madness, and the college football playoffs. Once the courts and legislators rule on lawsuits, and make laws. I just think it is obvious college sports is almost done.
How would you decide who the Blue Blood programs are…Also I don’t believe the NCAA has anything to do with the College Football Playoffs…

How would you decide who the Blue Blood programs are…Also I don’t believe the NCAA has anything to do with the College Football Playoffs…
How? Who knows just making a point, what would happen if a certain amount of schools decided to pay for there own personal team, and just pay them like they do there administration?

NCAA, I am pretty sure is a big part of allowing college athletes to play extra games.

They are already in the process. That is what the mega conferences are for. The cap is set from the average of those big boys. Top tier, top pay.

NCAA has March Madness, and the college football playoffs.
NCAA only has the basketball tournament. The big money is in football, and only getting bigger. That's why I think it's just a matter of time until the now big 4 conferences get together to create their own entity.

NCAA only has the basketball tournament. The big money is in football, and only getting bigger. That's why I think it's just a matter of time until the now big 4 conferences get together to create their own entity.
That’s what I thought about Football…The NCAA has only March Madness…They do have FCS playoffs but the FBS or College Football Playoff is a thing by itself and the NCAA recognizes who they award as champion…

Also do you think it will be a Big 4…I am thinking a Big 2 Conferences…Meaning teams in the ACC and Big 12 will either move up and join the BIG and SEC and the rest will drop down and play at the FCS level….Or do away with Football all together and a lot of other sports that lose money…

Do ya know what that is called? That is called, I saw what I wanted and I better move quick because there are others that the school is looking at for my role, maybe I need to take it now or risk someone else beating me to it. When you see them start cancelling visits they have found what they were looking for and many times they found int on the last visit they were on. Mullins is set to visit us in the next few days, Dixon may feeling the heat of that visit.

I'm wondering how the relationship is between Dixon and Witherspoon. Both from D.C., both combo guards. Spoon already committed to Pitt. Do they like playing together, or is it a too similar game negative aspect?

Good chance that Capel will be gone after this year unless they win…Pitt just fired the current AD…

He is 46-23 overall and 26-14 in conference over the last 2 seasons. He could move on if he was inclined to do so but he's not in any danger of getting fired. He just signed an extension in July.

He is 46-23 overall and 26-14 in conference over the last 2 seasons. He could move on if he was inclined to do so but he's not in any danger of getting fired. He just signed an extension in July.
Did they make the NCAA Tournament the last 2 years…don’t keep up with Pitt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT