ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting....

We've got to have a lot of cap space next year. RJ is pre-season AA and that comes with a price. I can't imagine that EC, Ian and others who won't be here next year that we won't free up a LOT of NIL dollars to spend.

One can hope.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I would have to strongly consider giving Mullins $1.5mil, I do think that is a bit steep but the kid may be the best jump shooter in this class and Hubert's offense relies on jump shooting. Whispers are that Dybantsa is looking for $4.5mil for his 1 and only season in college ball? I am frankly disappointed that we even brought him in for a visit with that kind of insane asking price. Why not let some other program blow their NIL budget for 1 guy and not be able to put guys around him for that 1 season so they can discover that the ROI was just not worth it.

I would have to strongly consider giving Mullins $1.5mil, I do think that is a bit steep but the kid may be the best jump shooter in this class and Hubert's offense relies on jump shooting. Whispers are that Dybantsa is looking for $4.5mil for his 1 and only season in college ball? I am frankly disappointed that we even brought him in for a visit with that kind of insane asking price. Why not let some other program blow their NIL budget for 1 guy and not be able to put guys around him for that 1 season so they can discover that the ROI was just not worth it.
Just think if we paid him 4 million & let's say he's a top 5 pick nba draft ... he could pay a it back plus interest .. then next season you buy 2 top 5 picks ... before you know it you have bought a starting line up yr after yr ..

Carolina needs NBA stars, preferably all-star caliber guys. It’s been so long since we’ve had alums at that level. It’s not my money, but if there was someone to go all out on financially I think it’d be AJ. I think it’s highly likely he’s an NBA star that could pay dividends for years to come.

Reactions: tarheels0015

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT