ADVERTISEMENT

A new feature for the 2019 season -Qwoadables

So what difference does it make if you're laughing at yourselves and no one is taking it seriously?

Because everyone says stupid shit in game threads. There's no humor in that. We are looking for poasts that someone actually put some thought into before clicking Post Reply.

Reactions: lerario
Hurts has all the physical tools to be a 1st rate RB or WR/HB - good enough to make an NFL roster. He's got no chance as a QB. If he spends 1 college season focused on either of those positions, he probably gets drafted.

If I were his advisor, that's what I would stress as he decides what to do.

I’m down. To be fair regarding Surratt, kid had a great first game and yes I never thought he’d see significant time for us at the position. My narrative clearly questioned his ability to endure the grind of that position given his injury prone history dating back to high school. I hope he stays healthy and plays every game like he did against uSuck. But it’s still only 1 game. Time will tell specific to his ability to endure the grind. Proud of the kid though. Not easy to change positions and get up to speed like he did.

Reactions: tarheel0910
It sure seemed like you took things seriously on TOS before you stopped posting...VMIlol

You taking about the ZZL? Isn’t that the place I broke so badly they had to split it into 2 boards, but not before I took about a grand off of those rubes by getting them to bet on Hillary?

Good times.

I don’t recall you being there though, but if the quality of your work here is similar to what you poast on the ZZL, I’m not surprised that I don’t remember you.

While I love Mack, it looks like Scott Satterfield will be ACC coach of the year. He has taken a team with many, many holes and is winning. He would have been our long term solution instead of a short term fix.
Bubba may be a good administrator but he is a lousy coach picker. He needs to go.....and soon.
This guy should be a real treasure for this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT