ADVERTISEMENT

ACC games week 7

Louisville up 28-7 now. With a win they will be 4-2. They've got a lot of tough games after this week, so who knows how they finish but Satterfield has done a heck of a job so far.
He sure has.

That freshman QB now playing is very good.

The cards cannot stop Sage Surratt.

Satterfield is going to make Louisville a contender for the Atlantic. Petrino had the Cards in an absolute mess last year, a hopeless team. And in his first year Satterfield has the minds and hearts changed. When he gets more talent, he can challenge Dabo and Clemson.

Satterfield is going to make Louisville a contender for the Atlantic. Petrino had the Cards in an absolute mess last year, a hopeless team. And in his first year Satterfield has the minds and hearts changed. When he gets more talent, he can challenge Dabo and Clemson.

Sounds like Mack at UNC...

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Louisville up 28-7 now. With a win they will be 4-2. They've got a lot of tough games after this week, so who knows how they finish but Satterfield has done a heck of a job so far.
Indeed he has.

And when I said I hoped we would hire Satterfield as our HC, many here said it would be a mistake to hire him. I think he will prove to be a great hire.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
And when I said I hoped we would hire Satterfield as our HC, many here said it would be a mistake to hire him. I think he will prove to be a great hire.
I was one of those people. I'll stand by what I said at the time given the facts that we had then, but it looks like I might have been wrong about him. Not sure if he would have brought the same excitement that Mack has, but it looks like he's going to be a good coach.

I was one of those people. I'll stand by what I said at the time given the facts that we had then, but it looks like I might have been wrong about him. Not sure if he would have brought the same excitement that Mack has, but it looks like he's going to be a good coach.
I’m happy with Mack too, although I had reservations about his hiring. So we were both wrong. What are the odds of that? Have to be minuscule.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT