ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Lucas with an offseason gem

Another great read from the golden keyboard.....

http://www.goheels.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=3350&ATCLID=211626813

And yeah, this article may not be the pitch that OAD's want to hear, but it sums up exactly the kind of players Roy is looking for!

I imagine Roy's pitch is pretty straight forward considering the number of times we hear that a recruits parents love Roy. He probably tells them "We expect A on offense and B on defense. If you are not ready/willing/able to do both A and B you will not be happy at UNC." As a parent I would love that, but as a kid I might lean toward the coach that told me I can play where I want to play and I'll always have a green light on offense.

CC

Adam is one of my favorite writers and the best at writing about Carolina basketball that I've ever read. His articles are consistently gold.

Reactions: Archer2
I don't see anything that would turn off a recruit, even a OAD one! I do see plenty that would make a parent smile though!

The Family connection is appealing to the right kind of recruit and they just happen to be peeps like MP or JB that play like Nasty Dogs while still being decent human beings!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT