ADVERTISEMENT

Alex "Can't Miss' Murphy

What happened to Dawkins after he left Duke? Honestly, always liked the kid and was pulling for him after his sister died. Seemed like a very good kid to me, hope he is successful in whatever he did after Duke.

That's spelling used on some msg boards. I used it here and caught flack so I went back to post. Not a big deal. I'm not big on calling out posters for spelling or grammar but for some reason folks who spell yeah "yea" drives me a little nuts (short trip).

Oh yea? That's good to know...

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
From your local "Urban Dictionary"

Poast
Same as post or posting as a message or a commentary posted on an internet forum. Poast instead of post follows the same pattern of transcribing "ou" diphthong as "oa" as in moar instead of more.
First Poast! (First commentary to the original post)
#post #posting #message #moar #internet forum #video games

But I'm lazy and don't like using extra letters. :p

I know I don't go to the poast office, I go to the POST OFFICE! LOL

What happened to Dawkins after he left Duke? Honestly, always liked the kid and was pulling for him after his sister died. Seemed like a very good kid to me, hope he is successful in whatever he did after Duke.
He went to the D league and I think he is a free agent right now.

He went to the D league and I think he is a free agent right now.

he has donned a miami heat and boston celtic jersey....4 and 1 game(s) respectively....spent a year a in Italy....played in numerous summer leagues..3 NBDL teams

Kyle Singler was pretty ugly, but a good college player. What was this thread about again?

Equal opportunity Duke bashing thread.... Singler was one ugly dude....

King Kong was a nice gorilla, but he was still ugly.

Lurch-addams-family-6160640-456-480.jpg

f72609326e3824a70d4865b0af8c35ac.jpg

I was at that game and to this day I still can't believe what a horsesh*t call that was.

I was at that game too - in the nosebleeds. But even I could see that Singler leaned into Dex and started falling before contact was even made. And the worst part was that play was a major momentum builder for duke and started the onslaught. We were beaten up pretty badly that day and obviously it was not solely attributed to that play. But it was a tide turning play.

I never understood how one could be a Muenster and a Pansy at the same time!

The ref should have been banned from even watching bball on TV!

Reactions: Steat
I never understood how one could be a Muenster and a Pansy at the same time!

The ref should have been banned from even watching bball on TV!
I like Muenster it's sweet and nutty., great plain or on sandwiches. I believe that is Lurch from "The Adams Family".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT